Hendersonville @ Indy

notredame66

Go worry bout Oakland

I don't see your comments limited to 11AAA.

Truthfully, I have seen that kid play twice and both times, his attitude got the best of him.  He certainly does have above average ability over there in Wilco and I'm not doubting that watching him is fun.  I just said that he is not all that IMHO. 

And for what it's worth, Im not worried about Oakland.  There's only two teams in the state who have a shot at beating them and I think everyone at Blackman is looking forward to Friday.. :popcorneater:

I don't see your comments limited to 11AAA.

Truthfully, I have seen that kid play twice and both times, his attitude got the best of him. He certainly does have above average ability over there in Wilco and I'm not doubting that watching him is fun. I just said that he is not all that IMHO.

And for what it's worth, Im not worried about Oakland. There's only two teams in the state who have a shot at beating them and I think everyone at Blackman is looking forward to Friday.. :popcorneater:

That is the one thing that VW needed and he has shown that - ability to lead and be a team player.....

He must be something if a handful of D1 teams want him and he is off to U of Tenn.... Last time I looked they don't offer d1 scholarships to just anyone.............

What bout Blackman - who is going d1 there?

You are correct, they dont offer scholarships to just anyone.  Typically you have to have one or more of the following:

1) Unbelievable talent

2) Money

3) Important people in your life (like NFL players or Alumni) who have money

To answer your question, the most notable D1 player at Blackman is Jennings.

I watched a 1-7 Dickson County team put 35 on Independence.  A running back for them I believe had 300 + yards.  DC ran the ball right down there throat.  I figure Hendersonville is better quality than a 1-7 team.  Does Hendersonville run downhill or ? If they try to run wide Indy will be too fast.

On the other hand I also watched an Indy team with 2-3 dominating players.  That night the big play killed Dickson County and #3 for Indy scored 5 TD's.  If you can stop #3 you can beat Indy. Not sure Hendersonville can stop 3 ?

Good luck to both...should be a good game !

Hendersonville's running game between the tackles is excellent and they have a number of good backs. They will pound the ball between the tackles to keep Indy offense off the field.

If you can control the line of scrimmage, run the

ball and the clock you don't need to pass.

Indy in playoffs stopped an offense that was ave 44 Pts a game and a RB with over 2200 yds (Rossview) and stopped a run only team with a massive o line (Overton)

But hey that is why they play the game on Friday....

Indy does not care how long they hold the ball they are a quick strike O .....

One thing of concern the Indy QB sophomore can sling the ball with the best of them but tends to throw some INT

Will be a fun game , those from HHS will see a very nice stadium that is loud

Indy in playoffs stopped an offense that was ave 44 Pts a game and a RB with over 2200 yds (Rossview) and stopped a run only team with a massive o line (Overton)

But hey that is why they play the game on Friday....

Indy does not care how long they hold the ball they are a quick strike O .....

One thing of concern the Indy QB sophomore can sling the ball with the best of them but tends to throw some INT

Will be a fun game , those from HHS will see a very nice stadium that is loud

There's a lot of teams condensed in a 10 mile radius of Hville, none of which are very fond Hendersonville. They face hostile environments any time they play Beech, Station Camp, Gallatin, Mt Juliet.. Don't think the atmosphere will effect them. Should be a good game.

Who should win this game? It's at Hendersonville?

ML Reb - game at Indy, game is a complete toss up , both teams playing well.....

I'm going Indy , difference a special team play.....

Didn't say HHS will be fear coming to play at Indy , comment I made was it get loud and fun place to catch a game....

Edited by notredame66