Columbia Acad. (10-1) @ Nashville Christian. (10-1)

youthsportsPIX

If I were brothers I'd put the game on the linemen and say lets get it done,, smokestack I with some lead plays with QB young following suit,,, NC has got the tools to win this game, hint, don't pass so much ! This time of year if ur still playing u gotta run the ball,,, look at the past state champions, Wut do they do ? Pound it over and over,, I think NC has the line and backs to do jus that

Not sure the rain will slow our running game too much. #34 had 193 yards on 25 carries against JB in the rain. The rain may just mean that you'll get an even better look at #34.

:thumb:..... Good Luck Fri. and I hope for an injury free game on both sides while playing in those conditions. Them boys will be putting it all out there to win it, taking risk, no doubt.

you may be the first in this thread to predict that good job little creek

CA can pull it off. Every opponent they played this year has been surprised in the end at just how functional and driving that CA pass game is. CA has played smart coach/player wise all year, doing exactly what it takes to win. I think maybe not even respected enough all year for doing so (at least I admit I didn't). They've had to fight it out in some high scoring games, often. And pulled them out in the end. Them CA boys just better be ready to play ball. As everyone knows, NCS is gonna be their biggest challange yet. Defensive line/LB's has got to really step it up to stop a good run game. Stop #34.

Go Bulldogs! Go District 11!.... :thumb:

CA can pull it off. Every opponent they played this year has been surprised in the end at just how functional and driving that CA pass game is. CA has played smart coach/player wise all year, doing exactly what it takes to win. I think maybe not even respected enough all year for doing so (at least I admit I didn't). They've had to fight it out in some high scoring games, often. And pulled them out in the end. Them CA boys just better be ready to play ball. As everyone knows, NCS is gonna be their biggest challange yet. Defensive line/LB's has got to really step it up to stop a good run game. Stop #34.

Go Bulldogs! Go District 11!.... :thumb:

After watching the first CA vs. WC game I didn't think CA could stop WC's rushing attack.  Haven't been able to watch last week's game yet, but apparently WC wasn't as successful.  

However, the fewest rushing yards we've had in any game this year is 122 and in that game we just decided to throw for 226.  I agree with jbalumni81......... this is probably the game to just pound the rock until CA proves they can stop it.  In our last two games we've had 405 and 439 total yards.  We only punted once in each game.  The offense is on a roll.

The defense is holding opponents to an average of 11.5 points per game.  And probably one third of those points were scored on our second and third teams.  So basically we're giving up about 8 points a game.

After watching the first CA vs. WC game I didn't think CA could stop WC's rushing attack. Haven't been able to watch last week's game yet, but apparently WC wasn't as successful.

However, the fewest rushing yards we've had in any game this year is 122 and in that game we just decided to throw for 226. I agree with jbalumni81......... this is probably the game to just pound the rock until CA proves they can stop it. In our last two games we've had 405 and 439 total yards. We only punted once in each game. The offense is on a roll.

The defense is holding opponents to an average of 11.5 points per game. And probably one third of those points were scored on our second and third teams. So basically we're giving up about 8 points a game.

WC had 231 yards on 39 carries. Also had 15 penalties with a few of them being 15 yarders!

WC had 231 yards on 39 carries. Also had 15 penalties with a few of them being 15 yarders!

I remember you guys talking about the penalties.  We've had that happen several times this year - luckily we were playing teams that couldn't stop us on 3rd-and-25, etc.  I doubt that will be the case this week.  Some of our 15-yarders have been for guys losing their cool.  We have to get a grip on that.  We've only had 4 games where we didn't lose a fumble.  Would be nice to have another one of those this week too.