White House vs Giles Co. "Battle of the Stone Walls"

CountryBoyBDP

We do not post here much but every now and then it is good to get information. We have confirmed that the winner of this game, Giles County,  is the semifinal host by virtue of the TSSAA bracket in odd-numbered years as many of you have shared.

Good luck, safe trip to Giles County and we will see everybody Friday night. As always, you can check out everything about BDP at www.whitehousefootball.com . Everything at that site automatically syncs with Facebook and Twitter when posted.

bdpweb

Fixed it for ya........ :lol:

They gonna gonna move this game to Vanderbilt? It's getting hard to accommodate all our fans. Noticed they did that for WH vs WHH game. We will bring that many.

Nope JAFO. They are having round ball practice starting bout 9:30 after the game. Got to keep the boys around to clean out them lockers & start them dribbling drills...... :roflolk:

Top 20 Defense in the State: I see who is NOT on the list.  3 TD.  Get a grip.

BEST DEFENSE (POINTS PER GAME) Trezevant 5.3/12 Fulton 6.3/12 Greeneville 6.8/12 Maryville 7.9/12 Oakland 8.2/12 Eagleville 9.2/11 Nashville Christian 9.4/11 Silverdale Academy 10.1/12 Alcoa 10.3/12 Grace Christian 10.8/11 Sequoyah 11.2/12 Evangelical Christian 11.4/11 Notre Dame 11.6/12 CPA 11.6/12 Forrest 11.9/12 Blackman 12.1/12 Cloudland 12.2/11 White House 12.5/12 Brentwood Academy 12.5/11 Mitchell 12.8/12

Top 20 Defense in the state.  I see who is not on the list.  Eh, Giles County.  To predict a 3 TD blow out is foolhardy to say the least.

BEST DEFENSE (POINTS PER GAME) Trezevant 5.3/12 Fulton 6.3/12 Greeneville 6.8/12 Maryville 7.9/12 Oakland 8.2/12 Eagleville 9.2/11 Nashville Christian 9.4/11 Silverdale Academy 10.1/12 Alcoa 10.3/12 Grace Christian 10.8/11 Sequoyah 11.2/12 Evangelical Christian 11.4/11 Notre Dame 11.6/12 CPA 11.6/12 Forrest 11.9/12 Blackman 12.1/12 Cloudland 12.2/11 White House 12.5/12 Brentwood Academy 12.5/11 Mitchell 12.8/12

Edited by go blue

Top 20 Defense in the state.  I see who is not on the list.  Eh, Giles County.  To predict a 3 TD blow out is foolhardy to say the least.

Thanks for the locker room material blue. Guess out D just can't hang with you big boys. We appreciate it..... :thumb:

By the way. Pearl thought the same thing........ :o

The visitor section is not tiny but a big crowd fills it.  Last week Lexington filled it to overflowing.  I do not even know if the gate is open that early.  Are you bringing your band?  It will be pretty full then.  I recommend a restaurant called Conley's on 31W for pre game it's a great restaurant and the owners support area sports.  If you go past the city park to 31W and take a right it's only about a mile on the right.  Very good food reasonable prices.

And I was not dissing your defense I was saying you should stop dissing WH.  Whose defense does in fact rank higher than the GC defense.  And 29 flags.  What kind of total collapse happened at that game?  WH vs Lexington saw 5 total flags.  FIVE.  Better bring more discipline that that to town.  20 PC penalties and 9 for GC.  Dude seriously.  Don't brag about that.

The visitor section is not tiny but a big crowd fills it.  Last week Lexington filled it to overflowing.  I do not even know if the gate is open that early.  Are you bringing your band?  It will be pretty full then.  I recommend a restaurant called Conley's on 31W for pre game it's a great restaurant and the owners support area sports.  If you go past the city park to 31W and take a right it's only about a mile on the right.  Very good food reasonable prices.

And I was not dissing your defense I was saying you should stop dissing WH.  Whose defense does in fact rank higher than the GC defense.  And 29 flags.  What kind of total collapse happened at that game?  WH vs Lexington saw 5 total flags.  FIVE.  Better bring more discipline that that to town.  20 PC penalties and 9 for GC.  Dude seriously.  Don't brag about that.

you will get to see first hand how good the defense is, PC averaged over 43 and got 0 on GC defense.  ya'll are a run team and they were as well.  Those who know, know we fare even better against passing teams.

As far as the flags, once PC got down, they got out of control, easily could have been half a dozen more flags thrown on obvious infractions.  Most of GC flags were on off setting calls where they were responding to something.

What you might not know is that GC should have scored twice more, one short missed FG and one where the ball hit the ground with 2 seconds on the clock at half on about the ten and PC left the field and the refs congregated and just called it a half.

Shoulda woulda coulda.  LOL.  Here's what I know.  It's going to be a good game and if Giles County comes to WH expecting the Devils to lay down you'll be disappointed.  And the only reason I wanted to play PC is for the same reason.  To shut down a big talking offense.  Sort of like Page putting 467 yards on the board,.  To  lose.  And Lexington bringing the most gigantic RB and FB and QB that I've ever seen.  Shut down.  It's the Quarter finals.  It's safe to say you're not the only good defense left in the hunt.  So simmer down Skippy.

Edited by go blue