Upperman host ND

Where is he now? He was one more fine player and had a great supporting cast.

Don't know right this second. He went to Carson Newman and GMI and was in line to sign with Tennessee before Laney flew the coop. He had been playing some arena ball very recently and acting in football movies.

Edited by AlcoasPaintedBridge

Ok, an actual game related post.

I went to the ND/Signal game and I have seen the Upperman films. 

ND has a very legit shot at winning this game on the road if they can shut down the York kid on the ground.

If they don't, they're done. 

I know, I know...but Bridge, he can throw it like Peyton...

I know enough about ND to know that they are not going to stand around like those Tyner kids did and watch ball after ball thrown up for grabs (and let's call it what it was) without at least getting a hand on the ball or separating the receiver from the ball.

ND is better than that.

Right now I would pick Upperman by 12 at the most.

Now back to trolling...

Ok, an actual game related post.

I went to the ND/Signal game and I have seen the Upperman films. 

ND has a very legit shot at winning this game on the road if they can shut down the York kid on the ground.

If they don't, they're done. 

I know, I know...but Bridge, he can throw it like Peyton...

I know enough about ND to know that they are not going to stand around like those Tyner kids did and watch ball after ball thrown up for grabs (and let's call it what it was) without at least getting a hand on the ball or separating the receiver from the ball.

ND is better than that.

Right now I would pick Upperman by 12 at the most.

I predict Kareem Orr is going to have a huge game on D Friday night.

Now back to trolling...

Ok, an actual game related post.I went to the ND/Signal game and I have seen the Upperman films. ND has a very legit shot at winning this game on the road if they can shut down the York kid on the ground.If they don't, they're done. I know, I know...but Bridge, he can throw it like Peyton...I know enough about ND to know that they are not going to stand around like those Tyner kids did and watch ball after ball thrown up for grabs (and let's call it what it was) without at least getting a hand on the ball or separating the receiver from the ball.ND is better than that.Right now I would pick Upperman by 12 at the most.I predict Kareem Orr is going to have a huge game on D Friday night. Now back to trolling...

I predict he's not the only one