Upperman host ND

better than coalfield who was used to compare ND and UH. Come on, keep up. Polk runs nothing like what UH does so the outcome of that game really doesn't matter. Don't expect UH to come out in a power I with two te's.

[/quote

I was keeping up. The poster was comparing 1A victories and I was responding. Dekalb is not 1A so I thought I would go ahead and ask how you thought Dekalb stacked up against Polk. I realize we will be seeing a totally different offense than we saw at Polk. I predict if we hold UH to less than 28, Irish win by 2 scores

All of this talk about the U's schedule. I looked over ND and it does not look overly impressive. The one that caught my eye was the Coalfield game. Final score 21 to 14 ND. COALFIELD??? No doubt a good solid team for single A teams but really if ND was a dominate team they should have dominated this game. Just to compare these two teams single A games. The U hung over 60 points on single A and defending state champs Gordonsville while ND only scored 21 on Coalfield.

I will admit I don't know anything about ND but I will say this if most of their players play both ways they will not a chance to beat Upperman. Their O alone will completely wear the Irish guys down. Also remember last Friday was the worse their D played all year, injuries over the past few weeks had an effect on them this week. By this Friday all players will be back except Winfree, along with Dildine and Ely only playing defense.

Coalfield is way better than Gordonsville this year. FWIW