Upperman host ND

not much of an answer

LOL no, I guess it isn't. Why are you so hung up on the size of our line anyway? We won't be the largest line you have faced but I bet we will be the most physical and quickest. I would be more concerned in what Banks can run the 100 in and what he dead lifts.

LOL no, I guess it isn't. Why are you so hung up on the size of our line anyway? We won't be the largest line you have faced but I bet we will be the most physical and quickest. I would be more concerned in what Banks can run the 100 in and what he dead lifts.

I would be willing to guess there are two at UH that would take him in the 100. And Milan from Dekalb is fastest I seen on field, including Tyner, in a couple years and UH dealt with it. Milan was the fastest, other than the York kid of course. You might have more team spead than UH, but not the fastest couple on the field. And like I said, TSU might have more team speed than Nebraska, but I know who I would put my money on.

l hope the U wins. Getting to pull your tail for the week will be too much fun! :)

I'm curious as to why you people from Alcoa act like you are above and better than anyone else? Alcoa has a team comprised of kids from all over East Tn, your open enrollment allows you to recruit without penalty and you do, its a known fact. You guys bring an all-star team in every year and you act like some how you're better than everyone else when in fact all you are doing is the same thing as the privates are doing only on a LARGER scale. If all you had was kids from Alcoa you wouldn't even be on this thread now because the tornadoes wouldn't be relevant year in and year out. So get off your high horse and quit living your dreams through recruited players.

I'm curious as to why you people from Alcoa act like you are above and better than anyone else? Alcoa has a team comprised of kids from all over East Tn, your open enrollment allows you to recruit without penalty and you do, its a known fact. You guys bring an all-star team in every year and you act like some how you're better than everyone else when in fact all you are doing is the same thing as the privates are doing only on a LARGER scale. If all you had was kids from Alcoa you wouldn't even be on this thread now because the tornadoes wouldn't be relevant year in and year out. So get off your high horse and quit living your dreams through recruited players.

+10

Just East Tn? We gotta work on that! Lol!