Upperman host ND

Right...... Close your eyes and give yourself a nice pinch on the nip!

You guys post more on here than on your own thread. Hope you survive Friday night so we can do this again next week! On second thought, I wouldn't pull for you if you were playing Florida! And I'm guessing you could beat them too---right?

You guys post more on here than on your own thread. Hope you survive Friday night so we can do this again next week! On second thought, I wouldn't pull for you if you were playing Florida! And I'm guessing you could beat them too---right?

don't let in fool you, in years past when Alcoa could beat Maryville or most anyone in the state, they wouldnt even be concerned with ND or UHS. The fact they are flooding this thread shows how concerned they really are. Being a former lb, I know some of the biggest smack talkers were some of the most worried players.

don't let in fool you, in years past when Alcoa could beat Maryville or most anyone in the state, they wouldnt even be concerned with ND or UHS. The fact they are flooding this thread shows how concerned they really are. Being a former lb, I know some of the biggest smack talkers were some of the most worried players.

Thanks for having my back there UCM! The big bullies are teaming up on me! I'll get them going good by saying I would LOVE to see them get a big dose of Fulton this year. Too bad that can't happen!