Upperman host ND

Notre Dame 35-14 Defense just to stout. They have an attitude to bend but never break. Offense getting it done. Upperman should not overlook us cause we're coming to play some good ole fashion smash mouth football. We haven't nothing to lose. Good luck boys praying for no injuries on bothsideds of the ball. I love Irish nation . Go Irish. Let's do this!!!!!!

Edited by Cannaonball54

Notre Dame 35-14 Defense just to stout. They have an attitude to bend but never break. Offense getting it done. Upperman should not overlook us cause we're coming to play some good ole fashion smash mouth football. We haven't nothing to lose. Good luck boys praying for no injuries on bothsideds of the ball. I love Irish nation . Go Irish. Let's do this!!!!!!

The reason I think UH wins is because of the type Offense ND runs. UH is some  big tough country boys type defense. struggle verse alot of speed. ND plays more into thier hands by being a ground and pund offense. Now if they had top level speed or a top flight passing game, UH struggles verse that type team. On the other side, UH will score there points. My just be in the 30's, say 35, and you hold them 20 points under average.....but you will have to score in bunches to beat them.

The reason I think UH wins is because of the type Offense ND runs. UH is some  big tough country boys type defense. struggle verse alot of speed. ND plays more into thier hands by being a ground and pund offense. Now if they had top level speed or a top flight passing game, UH struggles verse that type team. On the other side, UH will score there points. My just be in the 30's, say 35, and you hold them 20 points under average.....but you will have to score in bunches to beat them.

Looks like UH will struggle then. With speedsters like Auston Banks, Kareem Orr, and Clay Heltzel, UH is going to have a hard time catching up, both with the long ball and on the ground.

Guest Termite

Looks like UH will struggle then. With speedsters like Auston Banks, Kareem Orr, and Clay Heltzel, UH is going to have a hard time catching up, both with the long ball and on the ground.

Based on......what??

Have you seen Baxter play? They got a kid or 2 that can run a little bit.

Long ball takes time to develop. Can you protect the QB? Ground game. Baxter gave up a lot of yards on the ground last night, and Tyner had speed. How did that turn out?

Edited by Termite

Thoughts?

Most know my opinion of private schools, but I will say this for the Catholics. They know how to keep their congregation out of the beer joints, they just bring the alcohol to the congregation on sundays. Going to stick with my raising on this one. Go Bumble bees!!! You buzz through this one but the hive will get blown away when the storm hits the following week.

Look at Tyner's schedule.. They played some quality teams. No one they played came close to the offensive production Upperman showed against them. Upperman's offensive tempo is fast. You won't get subs in, or even lined up before the ball is snapped. The qb had over 300 rushing and over 300 passing last night. He will be the best qb you've seen this year. They average over 50 ppg.. Tyner kept saying it was because of the schedule. Also kept saying how fast they were. We see how that turned out. Some common opponents between you and the team they just played. I will make the same statement I made last week to their fans. ND fans will be surprised when they see them in person. With all that said Alcoa will take it all in the end either way more than likely.

Guest Termite

You might want to rethink that score. ND might win, but I think Baxter puts up more than 14. Overlook?? and nothing to lose?? Come on man, this is the 3rd round, loser goes home, same as 1st round.

Based on......what??

Have you seen Baxter play? They got a kid or 2 that can run a little bit.

Long ball takes time to develop. Can you protect the QB? Ground game. Baxter gave up a lot of yards on the ground last night, and Tyner had speed. How did that turn out?

Upperman did give up a lot of yards last night, indeed. But the difference between Notre Dame and Tyner is that we have a solid defense. We've had 3 shutouts (should've been five, but JV got scored on). Defense will be the overall deciding factor of the game. With a combination of the speed and superior defense, the Irish will get the W.

What ever u have Been told about ND being a ground and pound run heavy offense is Totally wrong. They run the read option offense and have tall talented receivers that go downfield alot. To bad my alma mater had fumblitis and the defense in the 2nd half was atrocious. Kudos to the ND staff with the adjustments.