Upperman host ND

Upperman has played 0 good teams this year. The wins, however impressive, count for next to nothing in the later rounds of these playoffs. If Upperman does beat ND this week, I hope they enjoy the long ride home from Alcoa. They have played only 2, I repeat, 2 teams with a winning record, and both of those teams were 6-4. Livingston gave them all they wanted and should have beat them. Enjoy the ride Upperman. It's going to be a long fall off that high-horse.

• Upvote 1

The reason I think UH wins is because of the type Offense ND runs. UH is some big tough country boys type defense. struggle verse alot of speed. ND plays more into thier hands by being a ground and pund

offense. Now if they had top level speed or a top flight

passing game, UH struggles verse that type team. On the other side, UH will score there points. My just be in the 30's, say 35, and you hold them 20 points under

average.....but you will have to score in bunches to beat

them.

just out of curiousity, when did Notre Dame become a smash mouth football team? Easy Cannonball don't go staying giving a sports casters opinion when your not one please. ND does not ground and pound with teams. They run the ball to establish the Pass. (Football 101) Considering they have a reciever in the 1300 yd area. Just my opinion. lol

just out of curiousity, when did Notre Dame become a smash mouth football team? Easy Cannonball don't go staying giving a sports casters opinion when your not one please. ND does not ground and pound with teams. They run the ball to establish the Pass. (Football 101) Considering they have a reciever in the 1300 yd area. Just my opinion. lol

Go ahead and get used to the apparent football geniuses over at the U. Oddly enough, no one ever heard a peep out of any of them before this year... They mostly come to these boards to hype up their boy York. At points this year, you would have thought he was the Heisman favorite the way they talk about him.

I can already tell MD. Ole cannonball is a ND boy. looks like it's going to be an interesting week on the coacht forums! I sir will it's a quarter final game hope but trends the best! But why don't we just be fans and parents and leave the coaching and planning to the people who get paid to do it and have been working with these kids all year long... and again... Just my opinion.

I can already tell MD. Ole cannonball is a ND boy. looks like it's going to be an interesting week on the coacht forums! I sir will it's a quarter final game hope but trends the best! But why don't we just be fans and parents and leave the coaching and planning to the people who get paid to do it and have been working with these kids all year long... and again... Just my opinion.

Go ahead and get used to the apparent football geniuses over at the U. Oddly enough, no one ever heard a peep out of any of them before this year... They mostly come to these boards to hype up their boy York. At points this year, you would have thought he was the Heisman favorite the way they talk about him.

Didn't York account for over 700 yards of offense last against Tyner? Thats pretty heisman like sounds to me. Even a drunk irishman should see how amazing those numbers were.

We're so bad,the TSSAA let's us play with 12 on the field. We run a triple option out of the I-format on with 4 wideouts. Defend that my friend .

Didn't York account for over 700 yards of offense last against Tyner? Thats pretty heisman like sounds to me. Even a drunk irishman should see how amazing those numbers were.

I know for a fact that Knox Catholic could have laid 70 on Tyner during the regular season but called the dogs off at 24-0. They didn't have to score 70 because they could shut Tyner's offense down - something UH appears to have struggled with. UH's season ends Friday night around 9:30pm.

Dude you sound like that has been "tyner ram man" ! This time next week you will be another "U" distant memory!LOL

I think to many of you ND fans are drinking that Irish whiskey. It's not all about the U QB. The offense as a whole wins the games. The ball is spread around to multiple WR and running back, without them the QB wouldn't have a chance. The U offense tempo is to fast for everyone and people under estimate there overall speed, especially #24 & 8. I seen both of those guys out run the entire Tyner team.