Upperman host ND

24&67 are ok thank god. I love the fact that we got another home playoff game. I bee-lieve the bees defense is the key. Our D doesn't break that is proven by the 0 losses. You may score on us but we Are undefeated for a reason. Remember how weak our district is on your way home friday nite, like all the other teams that have said that this year. 33 & 12 are gonna disrupt and bring pain all night. D has been scoring their own points in playoffs. There is truth in numbers and the truth is football is fun again in Baxter and the Bees will be competitive year after year. I also must say that however they choose mr. Football finalists is whack. York not being mentioned is crazy with what he and the bees have done this year. Let's pray for good weather and no injuries for friday nite on the road and on the football field.

24&67 are ok thank god. I love the fact that we got another home playoff game. I bee-lieve the bees defense is the key. Our D doesn't break that is proven by the 0 losses. You may score on us but we Are undefeated for a reason. Remember how weak our district is on your way home friday nite, like all the other teams that have said that this year. 33 & 12 are gonna disrupt and bring pain all night. D has been scoring their own points in playoffs. There is truth in numbers and the truth is football is fun again in Baxter and the Bees will be competitive year after year. I also must say that however they choose mr. Football finalists is whack. York not being mentioned is crazy with what he and the bees have done this year. Let's pray for good weather and no injuries for friday nite on the road and on the football field.

Lack of past success and a weak schedule is likely why he was not nominated. I do agree...he definitely should have been.

The year after year thing will have to be proven. Others have said the same thing & disappeared.

The key is the defense. If you face a good defense...can yours bend but not break enough to get you beat? If the U boat races ND...it will be interesting against Alcoa...to say the least. I don't think CAK can beat Alcoa...and they are pretty good themselves.

Upperman is undefeated this season, obviously, and their offense or defense may or may not be great.  BUT, I do know THIS, Upperman is undefeated only because they have yet to play the IRISH!  It don't matter who ya played before now, the only game that matters is the next one.  Bee-lieve THAT!

Upperman is undefeated this season, obviously, and their offense or defense may or may not be great.  BUT, I do know THIS, Upperman is undefeated only because they have yet to play the IRISH!  It don't matter who ya played before now, the only game that matters is the next one.  Bee-lieve THAT!

who is the best team ND has beat by 20 or more points?

Most know my opinion of private schools, but I will say this for the Catholics. They know how to keep their congregation out of the beer joints, they just bring the alcohol to the congregation on sundays. Going to stick with my raising on this one. Go Bumble bees!!! You buzz through this one but the hive will get blown away when the storm hits the following week.

Posty,

At least you are an equal opportunity bigot.

Upperman is undefeated this season, obviously, and their offense or defense may or may not be great. BUT, I do know THIS, Upperman is undefeated only because they have yet to play the IRISH! It don't matter who ya played before now, the only game that matters is the next one.Bee-lieve THAT!

If it doesn't matter who you've played before now then tell the Irish fans to stop with the past schedule talk..... In your own post you just said it was because of who they've played before the Irish... Smh. All I know is Tyner talked crap all week about schedules and York's numbers were because of his schedule.. How they were coming from a tougher schedule and had to forfeit games or would be better record.. York had over 700 yards against them. You can say you're better than Tyner all you want "which is true" but face it.. You are both around the same region.. Both have played some of the same opponents and while you faired better, it wasn't by much..