Upperman host ND

You're jealous and full of hate and envy becdause you made terrible decisions in your life and you hate anyone else whop has just a little bit more thatn you do.  Not my fault you didn't finish the 5th grade.  As for this little website, those who spend 10+ years on it night and day, prove they have no life.  Yuk it up ma'am, but you and your big bad 4k (that's a tech abbreviation that means 4,096) posts aint nothing, but keep hiding behind your keyboard.  It's as far as you will get.  :popcorneater:  :popcorneater:

Kinda makes the bigot statements ring hollow. You seem to be as bad as postaldude. How do you know what he has...or has accomplished?

I'm curious, what job did your daddy get for you?In other words, what is your profession? I'm 35 and probably worth as much as your daddy if the truth was known. I just decide to stick with the system and try to make it better and bring others up with me in stead of beat them down and lord over like you and the rest of the aristocracy. United we stand, divided we fall right?

No comment. I'm guessing your a private college graduate working at mcDonalds trying to pay your college bill off or maybe you got a scholarship because you attended CPA and got college paid for but still can't find a job unless you move to china. Either way your more like us than you realize big shot.

I love the post from the Upperman fan regarding this being a magical year for Upperman. It's my second favorite coacht kind. Every team thinks that....and I was there to watch Wilson cates high school beat nd in 2005, so I get those references. Still the most amazing display I've witnessed. I have no idea how this will play out and simply want to congratulate both sides on being here. It's something mommies and daddies and players will remember forever.

I love the post from the Upperman fan regarding this being a magical year for Upperman. It's my second favorite coacht kind. Every team thinks that....and I was there to watch Wilson cates high school beat nd in 2005, so I get those references. Still the most amazing display I've witnessed. I have no idea how this will play out and simply want to congratulate both sides on being here. It's something mommies and daddies and players will remember forever.

I was thinking this same thing, how this Upperman team has the same heir about them as that LA team did.  Great QB, gritty team, good skill players and some good ol' fashioned home grown boys defying the odds.  We as a community in the UC need to get behind this team and support them!  These kind of teams are usually once a decade for the UC and for some of our individual programs, once a generation.... Go BEES!

This could very well be that kind of year for the Bees in the making. That much offense is impressive as well as the number of seniors on a 3a team. I bet ole Mark Ogletree and Davy Allison and the last bunch that went to the semis are living it up right now. I'd love to see an Alcoa Upperman matchup.