Upperman host ND

This could very well be that kind of year for the Bees in the making. That much offense is impressive as well as the number of seniors on a 3a team. I bet ole Mark Ogletree and Davy Allison and the last bunch that went to the semis are living it up right now. I'd love to see an Alcoa Upperman matchup.

Its funny that you mentioned Mark, I spoke with him last week and even though he doesn't really watch to many Upperman games we compared the two teams. It seems like the 96 team was a little more grittier on defense to say the least.

I was thinking this same thing, how this Upperman team has the same heir about them as that LA team did.  Great QB, gritty team, good skill players and some good ol' fashioned home grown boys defying the odds.  We as a community in the UC need to get behind this team and support them!  These kind of teams are usually once a decade for the UC and for some of our individual programs, once a generation.... Go BEES!

It was me that made the comparison to the 2005 LA team. I've obviously seen them both, and saw every game that year, and I can tell you that Notre Dame thought Wilson Cates wasn't very talented and he proved that they were mistaken, and I feel as if Connor York may Friday night. I won't say Upperman will win, but I will say that York has every team's respect left in the way. That goes for the F5, too, if they get there.

This could very well be that kind of year for the Bees in the making. That much offense is impressive as well as the number of seniors on a 3a team. I bet ole Mark Ogletree and Davy Allison and the last bunch that went to the semis are living it up right now. I'd love to see an Alcoa Upperman matchup.

Y'all misunderstood. Everybody thinks they are having a magical year. Even notre dame. And, if you'll remember, in 2005, nd was undefeated and riding a magical year when la, which was 5-5 in the regular season hosted a semifinal. Now if you can spin that to make Upperman the favorite, good for you.

Y'all misunderstood. Everybody thinks they are having a magical year. Even notre dame. And, if you'll remember, in 2005, nd was undefeated and riding a magical year when la, which was 5-5 in the regular season hosted a semifinal. Now if you can spin that to make Upperman the favorite, good for you.

No spinning needed, Upperman is the favorite just like ND was in 05. I suspect the game is going to end in similar fashion for ND this time around as well. Upperman wins 56-42.

No.  You deliver my 6 figure paycheck to me every month.

That statement reminds me of people who have to tell me how religious they are. If you have to tell it, you're more than likely lying about it. Why don't you just enjoy whatever you possess, along with your recruited teams and let these two team's supporters post whatever they please without having to read your "better than thou" bull----?
  • Upvote 1

Its funny that you mentioned Mark, I spoke with him last week and even though he doesn't really watch to many Upperman games we compared the two teams. It seems like the 96 team was a little more grittier on defense to say the least.

Let me guess, he's a cookeville fan now? Ask him if he knows Mr. postman. I just wonder if Davy Allison hung in there with the USPS. Thats the last place I saw him years ago. We talked some football of course.

Let me guess, he's a cookeville fan now? Ask him if he knows Mr. postman. I just wonder if Davy Allison hung in there with the USPS. Thats the last place I saw him years ago. We talked some football of course.

I don't think he watches to many highschool football games anymore...he the last game he went to was the upperman vs Livingston game and the only reason he to that one is because his dad was being inducted to the Livingston football hall of fame.