Upperman host ND

No spinning needed, Upperman is the favorite just like ND was in 05. I suspect the game is going to end in similar fashion for ND this time around as well. Upperman wins 56-42.[/quote ] so

You think neither defense is good. Fair enough. And to the earlier poster, nd had no disrespect towards Cates pre game. We had no reason to. He was amazing in the game and we still

Talk about it. Adarius Bowman against McCallie was the only other comparable game I've witnessed.

I don't think he watches to many highschool football games anymore...he the last game he went to was the upperman vs Livingston game and the only reason he to that one is because his dad was being inducted to the Livingston football hall of fame.

That's pretty good. By the way, coach wining ham from Livingston was honored this year at a Westmoreland game for helping to be a forefather of the football program. Just thought he might be watching his uncle Maynard up at cookeville. I know Mark is a big team national man now as well.

Volahol that player that lives w you had a good game v Polk. Tell him for me please. Good to see Troll show up. A good sign. Now some of you boys thinks ND can't score enough points to keep up and it make me scratch me head. ND has a Hoss or 2 or 3 and several good footballers. I don't have a prediction but of course ND wins

Volahol that player that lives w you had a good game v Polk. Tell him for me please. Good to see Troll show up. A good sign. Now some of you boys thinks ND can't score enough points to keep up and it make me scratch me head. ND has a Hoss or 2 or 3 and several good footballers. I don't have a prediction but of course ND wins

Thanks, will do. We are very proud of him and this team. Great group of young men. I believe that UH is in for a surprise/disappointment come Friday night.

No spinning needed, Upperman is the favorite just like ND was in 05. I suspect the game is going to end in similar fashion for ND this time around as well. Upperman wins 56-42.[/quote ] so

You think neither defense is good. Fair enough. And to the earlier poster, nd had no disrespect towards Cates pre game. We had no reason to. He was amazing in the game and we still

Talk about it. Adarius Bowman against McCallie was the only other comparable game I've witnessed.

I cannot speak on yalls defense because I have not seen yall play. I have however seen Upperman play twice and they are very explosive. There is not many teams in 3a they couldn't hang 50 on any given night when things are clicking for them.

I've doubted Upperman all year long. I always thought a one man show couldn't win against quality teams. York has proved me wrong all year. But, I think ND will slow him down due to the upper hand in coaching. The first person to shut down Connor York beats them easily. Easier said than done. I would spy him with someone every single play. But the bees roll again in this one. 49-35

Btw, just looked back at a couple of the previous pages. Some of y'all should chill out..I mean seriously. Bunch of people bringing their income and daddy's jobs into it... IT'S ABOUT FOOTBALL! I'm not a complete newbie 545.I the forums before somebody says it. So.... how about dinner predictions.. And does anybody else think that #15 at Qb fir ND had really been coming into his own lately?

Ok for the ND fans who thinkthe QB is the only one to worry about at UHS. RB #21 has 1300 yards for the year. #24 had like 900 yards receiving in regular season. The OL is very big and strong and pretty much dominated each game i have seen. Left tackle 6'6 260,  left guard 6'2,295, right tackle 6'1,250 and te #33 6'3 290......thier three best on d is #12 lb 6'1 220, de #13 6'1,260 and de #33 6'3,290.

Edited by UpperCumberlandMan