Upperman host ND

Upperman is undefeated this season, obviously, and their offense or defense may or may not be great.  BUT, I do know THIS, Upperman is undefeated only because they have yet to play the IRISH!  It don't matter who ya played before now, the only game that matters is the next one.  Bee-lieve THAT!

This time next week you will be just like the Tyner fans, NO WHERE TO BE FOUND!  ND gets boat raced!!!

UHS wins by 30

Isn't there a woman somewhere you should be slapping around??  Your season is over just like your life.  Go to the Methadone clinic and leave forever.

Looks as if your on another topic other than CPA. I've got a pretty fair life I'd say. Never have had to drink or do drugs to be happy. Just have an opinion on things like anybody else. I just like to express it in a somewhat cynical poetic way on coacht. It's a free country is it not?

Who get to decide that?? Apparently its ok to attack someone's faith or integrity and thats ok. Nope. Don't fly with me.

be the bigger man and turn the other cheek. Like i said dont let posty get to you. Hes not gonna quit no matter what you say to him haha. Just his nature. Best you can do is pretty much ignore him like i did after i realized it was a lost battle lol

come on.....enough with this crap....way out of line

This is just some punk newbie on coacht living his dream through someone else's eyes.  A backer of the biggest recruiting school in the state of tn outside of Ensworth.  The only difference is Ensworth is a class program and they do it legally, CPA on the other hand is not.  Truth hurts nube!

This is just some punk newbie on coacht living his dream through someone else's eyes. A backer of the biggest recruiting school in the state of tn outside of Ensworth. The only difference is Ensworth is a class program and they do it legally, CPA on the other hand is not. Truth hurts nube!

My team plays CPA next week but were not spitting on coacht about them recruiting. I can trash talk with the best of them but be it as it may.im tired of this recruiting crap about CPA. Ive met thw families and fathers of the players and they are all genuinely great people! And yes most of them work their tails off and sacrifice better things in life for themselves to be able to send their kids to CPA.they arent all wealthy. The young men that play for them sweat and bleed all year long just like any other team. Dont take their success away from them by repeatedly accusing them of recruiting. Edited by Slim88

What does Greenville have to do with anything?  I have never been there so i'm not sure why you keep referring to me and this team?  You are clearly on something, you're not completing full sentences and now you're delusional and confused.   :popcorneater:

Naugh, he's just from a coddled private school family and probably knows nothing about the real world. Please forgive him.

My team plays CPA next week but were not spitting on coacht about them recruiting. I can trash talk with the best of them but be it as it may.im tired of this recruiting crap about CPA. Ive met thw families and fathers of the players and they are all genuinely great people! And yes most of them work their tails off and sacrifice better things in life for themselves to be able to send their kids to CPA.they arent all wealthy. The young men that play for them sweat and bleed all year long just like any other team. Dont take their success away from them by repeatingly accusing them of recruiting.

So you're telling me that every kid on every team at that school is home grown and lives right around the CPA campus?  I know for a fact all those kids on the basketball team have NOT been in the school system since middle school!  This guy attacks others all over coacht and then expects people not to say anything against the private school.  Well that's not going to happen.  CPA has a huge advantage over the public schools they play because of their ability to attract athletes from all over middle tn.  TSSAA allows this to happen, its more their fault than anyone elses, but for this moron to get on here and constantly put down lesser programs will not fly with me.  He has been on CoachT for a month or two and by this time next year he will be gone but in the meantime don't defend people like this, it puts you in a bad light as well.  Have a nice day sir. :popcorneater:

I was in Hermitage Tn at a Subway the other day while I was on my route. A young man was in there with a Goodpasture shirt on and I began to talk to him about their school as well as CPA. He didn't have a clue of my opinions on private schools. I ask if my kid could receive a scholarship if he was good enough in football. This young man now attends travecca on a partial golfing scholarship. He told me they would not give a scholarship, but if the player was good enough there would be donors or maybe even a job offer to parents in order for the kid to play. That's coming straight from a hoss's mouth.

You're jealous and full of hate and envy becdause you made terrible decisions in your life and you hate anyone else whop has just a little bit more thatn you do.  Not my fault you didn't finish the 5th grade.  As for this little website, those who spend 10+ years on it night and day, prove they have no life.  Yuk it up ma'am, but you and your big bad 4k (that's a tech abbreviation that means 4,096) posts aint nothing, but keep hiding behind your keyboard.  It's as far as you will get.  :popcorneater:  :popcorneater:

I'm curious, what job did your daddy get for you?In other words, what is your profession? I'm 35 and probably worth as much as your daddy if the truth was known. I just decide to stick with the system and try to make it better and bring others up with me in stead of beat them down and lord over like you and the rest of the aristocracy. United we stand, divided we fall right?