Adamsville @ Eagleville

redkuda

One thing to think about THIS game, I don't believe Eagleville is a very good come from behind team. Can someone speak to this? If Adamsville gets a 10-14 pt lead, how does Eagleville respond?

Obviously you failed to read my earlier post on the outcome of this game! adamsville will not score 10 pts. so there in NO need to respond to this inane post!

Guest HHrocket

High school teams seem to fizzle in the red zone. I could see a game where Eagleville out gains Adamsville on the ground and loses. It's going to be about finishing drives here.

• i am sure this deep into the playoffs both teams are pretty good, i have not seen adamsville but i have seen eagleville and will say that eagleville will not be an easy out, they are well coached and very disciplined.  They do not give up the big play very often and really make teams grind it out against them....i give it to eaglville  28-21

Based on my reality check thus far, its the Eagles who are in for the rude awakening. Remember, I have seen both teams.

Everything that I have read about Adamsville and know about Eagleville seems to have a few things in common.  Primarily that both teams are very well coached.  I don't think there will be a rude awakening for either team.  I talk to my son everday when he comes home from practice and ask him who the strong players are for their various opponents.  He is only a freshman but he always knows.  Our coaches (Eagleville) do a great job of working with these kids and coaching them up.  They will be ready.  Execution will be key.

I think i am the only one on this thread who has seen both teams.

I was responding to the fact that you said Eagles would be in for a "rude awakening".  No they will not be surprised by the talent or depth of Adamsville.  Coach Carson and his staff will have them prepared for what they will see.  It doesn't mean the Eagles will win but they certainly won't be surprised.