Portland travels to Motown (2014)

Mr. Postman1

I am looking forward to seeing Westmoreland's new I-bone Offense.  Coach Graves has been consulting with Jerry Dinardo on this Offense.  There's a lot of ball faking and pitching on the Option.  It also gives you a good play action passing game.  I was wondering if Portland is holding on to that Single Wing Offense.  That Offense was very efficient against the Eagles last year.  It also gives the Punter a lot of work.

I am looking forward to seeing Westmoreland's new I-bone Offense. Coach Graves has been consulting with Jerry Dinardo on this Offense. There's a lot of ball faking and pitching on the Option. It also gives you a good play action passing game. I was wondering if Portland is holding on to that Single Wing Offense. That Offense was very efficient against the Eagles last year. It also gives the Punter a lot of work.

(Insert bag of hammers comment here)

actually no, I heard portland has let that go!!! I actually heard they run 5 wide gun every single play!!! Coach Cavanah has been working with Rico Dynamite. You may know him as Uncle Rico from Napoleon dynamite. He can "throw the football a quarter mile" or "over them mountains" its unbelievable what the guy has done. The Broncos called last week and said they would cut manning if Portland's qb would sign immediately following the season. Sucks for Peyton but hey thats life right? Also, Bobby Boucher (pronounced booshay) has came in to assist with the deEeEEEeeeEeeeFense. You should see that guy in action! The kids love him!He also doubles as the water boy just like when he took the Mud dogs to the bourbon bowl! Running backs coach.....glad you asked....Booby Miles from Odessa Permian. He said the uniforms were so close he had to get on the train and blow the horn! Just remember booby be knocking them out with black Nikes on his feet. Last but definitely not least the word is Vince Lombardi is gonna be on the sideline. I dont know about that one though. Could just be a rumor. I wouldnt hold my breath....The stamp licker told me that one.....

Good luck to both teams friday night!

(Insert bag of hammers comment here)

actually no, I heard portland has let that go!!! I actually heard they run 5 wide gun every single play!!! Coach Cavanah has been working with Rico Dynamite. You may know him as Uncle Rico from Napoleon dynamite. He can "throw the football a quarter mile" or "over them mountains" its unbelievable what the guy has done. The Broncos called last week and said they would cut manning if Portland's qb would sign immediately following the season. Sucks for Peyton but hey thats life right? Also, Bobby Boucher (pronounced booshay) has came in to assist with the deEeEEEeeeEeeeFense. You should see that guy in action! The kids love him!He also doubles as the water boy just like when he took the Mud dogs to the bourbon bowl! Running backs coach.....glad you asked....Booby Miles from Odessa Permian. He said the uniforms were so close he had to get on the train and blow the horn! Just remember booby be knocking them out with black Nikes on his feet. Last but definitely not least the word is Vince Lombardi is gonna be on the sideline. I dont know about that one though. Could just be a rumor. I wouldnt hold my breath....The stamp licker told me that one.....

Good luck to both teams friday night!

Great Post.

I don't know who, what or where, Singray has to be in here somewhere. If one is his son who played a few years ago, you were a good player for Westie.

Oh yea, his son was good.  Singray never recouped from his serious medical condition after his son stopped playing Football.  He was diagnosed with Irreversable Laryngitis following a game at SC one night when WHS was playing Maynord and his store bought refs.  He still Sings but you can't hear it unless you can read lips.

Ahhhh!!!! The summer heat arrives just in time for football season to begin! Go figure! I'm looking forward to the new Panthers this season. No matter what happens, I believe it will be better than last season. Good luck to the Buzzards from Motown. I think you'll need it this time, but we'll let the young men take care of that on the field. I pray for a good, safe game with no injuries on either side. Go Panthers! :)

Ahhhh!!!! The summer heat arrives just in time for football season to begin! Go figure! I'm looking forward to the new Panthers this season. No matter what happens, I believe it will be better than last season. Good luck to the Buzzards from Motown. I think you'll need it this time, but we'll let the young men take care of that on the field. I pray for a good, safe game with no injuries on either side. Go Panthers! :)

From what I'm hearing from Westmoreland Coaches, Portland scares them to death.  Some of the players have shown signs of being scared of Portland. 

You might not know him, but he DEFINATELY knows you!!  LOL.

I'm back. What's sad is Portland having twice as many kids as Westmoreland but still feel the need to sneak around and try to watch our practices. I knew the first day I talked to AJ he had too much of that Portland crap in him to ever be a true eagle. Boys, take this crap out um Friday. AJ sets over here learning all the strengths and weaknesses on our team then tuck tail and runs to the Portland Puddy Tats. That makes me sick. All the parents welcomed you and yours in to the eagle circle of honor and what did you do? You gonna pay Friday along with little Tyler and coach Nellie to. To beat it all, you done it this groups senior year. All of you are a bunch of turncoats. You remind me of that citizen on the movie the Paitriot that was a traitor and wound up allowing the English to burn that church down. We all know the rest of the story though don't we Harvey. That little band of patriots whooped the largest super power in the World of that time period. Kind of like little ole Westmoreland against the big traitor turncoat panthers. Go Eagles!

I'm back. What's sad is Portland having twice as many kids as Westmoreland but still feel the need to sneak around and try to watch our practices. I knew the first day I talked to AJ he had too much of that Portland crap in him to ever be a true eagle. Boys, take this crap out um Friday. AJ sets over here learning all the strengths and weaknesses on our team then tuck tail and runs to the Portland Puddy Tats. That makes me sick. All the parents welcomed you and yours in to the eagle circle of honor and what did you do? You gonna pay Friday along with little Tyler and coach Nellie to. To beat it all, you done it this groups senior year. All of you are a bunch of turncoats. You remind me of that citizen on the movie the Paitriot that was a traitor and wound up allowing the English to burn that church down. We all know the rest of the story though don't we Harvey. That little band of patriots whooped the largest super power in the World of that time period. Kind of like little ole Westmoreland against the big traitor turncoat panthers. Go Eagles!

Just out of curiosity mr postman, do yall prefer to be called "little people"....for some reason I dont think midget is PC

PS..... Nelson was a panther long before a buzzard.