7-aaa offseason thread

Texmex9

That's the problem, the grownups have been hearing the complaints for eight years now and nothing will be done until some new grownups take over.

The grownups have decided, based on all the info inside and outside of the program, knowing the politics and zoning changes, talent levels in the halls and on the fields, and going to every game and many practices that Aydelott is the coach. Cry babies that don't have the benefit of that much information don't like it so they resort to being mealy mouthed wash women on a website. End of story. 

The grownups have decided, based on all the info inside and outside of the program, knowing the politics and zoning changes, talent levels in the halls and on the fields, and going to every game and many practices that Aydelott is the coach. Cry babies that don't have the benefit of that much information don't like it so they resort to being mealy mouthed wash women on a website. End of story. 

Like I said ... Pit Bull ... other adults who might have a different opinion than you are being treated the same way by you ... so does that make you a mealy mouthed wash woman too ? 

Like I said ... Pit Bull ... other adults who might have a different opinion than you are being treated the same way by you ... so does that make you a mealy mouthed wash woman too ? 

I complain about them, directly to them. Big difference than whining about a coach on a message board that the players read, but the coach does not. Surely you can see the difference. 

I complain about them, directly to them. Big difference than whining about a coach on a message board that the players read, but the coach does not. Surely you can see the difference. 

To them ... directly to them .... lol , surely you see what you said there don't you , you're complaining about people complaining the same way those people are complaining .... lol , but somehow it's directly to them when you do it , lol 

One other thing Swami, I bet those kids get more crap in school about the state of the teams record then they get on here. There are very few posters for Riverdale on here any more for one. For another I doubt many of the players really follow let alone care about this web site! I bet they like to watch the high lights on Friday night football better and more then they come and look on this site. These kids know that its just a bunch of old men who think they know it all! None of us do though do we? I know I don't!! GO WARRIORS! BUST YOUR BUTTS AND GET READY FOR NEXT YEAR!

One other thing Swami, I bet those kids get more crap in school about the state of the teams record then they get on here. There are very few posters for Riverdale on here any more for one. For another I doubt many of the players really follow let alone care about this web site! I bet they like to watch the high lights on Friday night football better and more then they come and look on this site. These kids know that its just a bunch of old men who think they know it all! None of us do though do we? I know I don't!! GO WARRIORS! BUST YOUR BUTTS AND GET READY FOR NEXT YEAR!

BINGO right back at ya warhawks !!

This is what I'm trying to tell you Swami , this forum is mostly just a bunch of old has beens sitting around a water cooler at work ! We all have different ideas and thoughts , if a bunch of us were standing around talking and LOD was to say I think it's time for Coach to go , would you go berserk in real life like you are on here ? Everybody has a right to their opinion , you included . Beating everyone down like you are is not gonna change their opinion . I seriously don't think that Riverdale is a Coaching Destination where the coach doesn't even have to worry about his wins .... Coach Adyelott knew that when he took the job on , if it's too hot in the Kitchen he should try to find another school that hasn't tasted the success that Riverdale has . You think differently , I get it , everybody gets it ! Everybody should be able to express their own opinion without you Cyber bullying them too . It's a Football Forum , coaches are gonna get talked about !! Good and Bad !!

To them ... directly to them .... lol , surely you see what you said there don't you , you're complaining about people complaining the same way those people are complaining .... lol , but somehow it's directly to them when you do it , lol 

Am I not communicating directly with you right now? And I could certainly be complaining about you while communicating with you, as I have done with other people on here. 

Are you a little slow or something? 

So you have appointed yourself the spokesperson for all the players on the Riverdale team and the spokesman for coacht and who all the posters are on here. 

I bow to your higher authority...well, nah. 

So you have appointed yourself the spokesperson for all the players on the Riverdale team and the spokesman for coacht and who all the posters are on here. 

I bow to your higher authority...well, nah. 

Well I think Warhawks is a lot better Spokesperson for Riverdale than you are , you're a great Spokesman for the Coach though .