7-aaa offseason thread

Texmex9

LOL mykidsdad....I knew it wouldn't take long. Since you tossed it out there tell us how many players that Maryville hason their current roster that are benefiting from the open zone. You threw it out there now back it up with facts.

LMAO, Not sure how many are on the roster now. But what I do know If I lived in Blunt County mine would be one of them. Judging by the tone of your question, it would be better asked of some of the teams ya'll compete with in District play and what their thoughts are on the machine. :popcorneater:  

Edited by mykidsdad

Yeah, u tell'em APB! Dang Cheaters! Every dad gum one of'em :popcorneater:

It reminds me of a moonshine operation.....you got Stars delivering the goods, and Tater pulling strings to keep TSSAA off his back.  Who would have ever thunk that two ole boys named "Stars" and "Tater" would be just as responsible for Murvil's success as GQ?  And, don't forget the "Mafia".....MKD, you just don't realize how deep this thing is here in Murvil.

It reminds me of a moonshine operation.....you got Stars delivering the goods, and Tater pulling strings to keep TSSAA off his back.  Who would have ever thunk that two ole boys named "Stars" and "Tater" would be just as responsible for Murvil's success as GQ?  And, don't forget the "Mafia".....MKD, you just don't realize how deep this thing is here in Murvil.

Ya it's gettin Deep alright ! lol   :mrgreen:

jake ez now bruvver.....Let's keap this on tha down-lo........ :popcorneater:

You can laugh your azz off all you want but let me assure you that you don't know a lot. Also, I bet your "kid" wouldn't be one of them unless he lived in the city. Wanna bet on that? Try getting some factual information before you start posting...unless you don't care about the facts... :popcorneater:

ML well maybee orr maybee knott...Butt eye met mkd's son aftur tha gaim Fridee nite and he wood definitelee bee inn line fer tha speshull Christmas Day garbige servuss plan!!!!.... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

• 2 weeks later...