7-aaa offseason thread

Texmex9

I can't believe how I am getting to some folks even when I am not in the argument.  I must have hit a couple big nerves or made a wife mad.  LOL

Even when I start a complete new innocent thread folks gripe to kill and eliminate it.

As to whether Coach A stays or goes I am completely indifferent about it now.  However it goes, it is going to be on Nolan now.  I have ZERO/NADA/ZIP to do with it.  I will only say that 'IF' I had been in charge a certain Coach would have been GONE when he hit 5-5 and we would never had to see him hit 4-6!

I can't believe how I am getting to some folks even when I am not in the argument.  I must have hit a couple big nerves or made a wife mad.  LOL

#1 Even when I start a complete new innocent thread folks gripe to kill and eliminate it.

As to whether Coach A stays or goes I am completely indifferent about it now.  However it goes, it is going to be on Nolan now. #2 I have ZERO/NADA/ZIP to do with it.  I will only say that 'IF' I had been in charge a certain Coach would have been GONE when he hit 5-5 and we would never had to see him hit 4-6!

#1. It was a vindictive, hurtful thread meant only to disparage coaches and was appropriately shut down and discarded. 

#2. You never have and never will. Took you a very long time to figure it out. 

You can not compare Rankin and Aydelott. One coach built Riverdale into a power house, the other is taking it to an average team.

Opening multiple schools that took students from Riverdale every time one opened was a much bigger factor. You don't have to agree, but to show some level of intelligence, you must acknowledge there is/was an effect from it. 

Opening multiple schools that took students from Riverdale every time one opened was a much bigger factor. You don't have to agree, but to show some level of intelligence, you must acknowledge there is/was an effect from it. 

You're right I'm surprised they just didn't shut Football down with so few kids walking around ... I mean Riverdale only has 800 more Students than Maryville does right now .... Poor Coach probably has to practice on the Scout Squad with such small numbers . 

If you had actually read and comprehended it, it only asked if 'any' coaches were on the hot seat and 'may' be moving.  I said NOTHING about your love interest.

I do thank you for as much as admitting it was you who went crying to Coach T that I was not kissing up to YOUR favorite coach.

GOTCH!!!!!!!!

As usual, you are wrong. I never said anything to anyone at coacht about your thread. I only responded to you on the actual thread and told you that the thread you created was pathetic attempt to get others to talk bad about your favorite coach. I also said that you needed to man up, admit that your fears about Aydelott staying was causing you to break your word about not talking about him any more. I then said something along the lines of since your tactics had never worked before you might as well try it again and then I put this emoticon;  :blink:

But if you want to believe that I have the power to have threads locked and completely removed, you go right ahead  :roflolk:

Word I heard is they are working hard in the weight room and will be climbing out of the cellar.  Should be ahead of LaVergne and may pass Smyrna and R'dale next year.

My opinion is that you have heard nothing. You will dispute it, but I don't care. 

Whether you will claim reverse psychology to motivate Riverdale or you truly believe that SC will be ahead of Riverdale, your post is ridiculously misinformed and a sign of a "fan" that now only wants to see the program he "supports" fail so he can appear to get his way when a new coach eventually comes in. 

News flash; all coaches either resign/retire/get fired eventually/die. I have yet to see any proof of an immortal coach that stays as the coach into perpetuity. 

As you said in a previous post, you have nothing to do with it. Try to be a supporting fan, not a behind the back disparaging, gossipy old wash woman. Riverdale will be in the top three in the district next year, perhaps top two. All your negativity and badmouthing will not change that. 

Edited by SwamiSays