Wilson Central hosts The Baylor School

Birddog

WC vs Baylor early in the season may not be a great match.  I am being told that WC will be at weight where most of the Baylor wrestlers are still dealing with the descent plan and may not be at weight.  Another issue to look at will be football conditioning and injuries.  Have the Baylor football players had time to get into wrestling condition and are they still nursing football injuries?  At this time is seems as if several variables could derail what would be a great match at the end of the season. Typically bonus points and matchups win championship matches.

• Upvote 1

True for both The Bros and your Irish early on, what today is it or next week? I'll call Irish Dad Otto to confirm. Or better yet check the other thread :) ...Ryan actually is the most improved year in and year out it seems as they transform. McCallie can look like a completely different team in a matter of a week or two. Cleveland was definitely a different team by season's end last year.

With the incoming weather we are hoping the administration doesnt cancel evening activities. As of now the match is on. although the times may be moved up an hour : weigh in at 4 wrestle at 5 so that Baylor can beat the weather and get back over the mountain safely. I will Post definate plans as soon as they are finalized.

the schedule is:

Wilson central vs Baylor

Raven wood vs Father Ryan

Wilson Central VS father Ryan

Ravenwood vs Baylor.

father ryan and baylor will not wrestle and ravenwood and wilson central will not wrestle.