This is not the Bolivar I remember.

Galilee

HC what game was you watching? Really, yes there were 3 techs called. 1 on Phillips for clapping his hands & saying to a team mate that they scared. Another on Garrett for saying WHAT, after a BS foul was called. The last tech was on Coach Phillips for saying Oh my God after another BS foul. There was no cursing at the officials what so ever. As for playing the starters thru the 4th quarter that's not true either. 2 starters fouled out in the 3rd.

Why paint a picture as if there was a bunch of chest bumping disrespectful thugs running rampet. Yeah your coach went to his bench, but what else could he do? There was no disrespect y'all just took a good #### beating. Learn from it.

I watch all the Bolivar Central games and no one in recent memory has gotten 3 techs. Bad calls happen all the time, but 3 techs? And to make excuses for the kids, like it was the ref's fault...wow. 

As far as not hearing the cursing, I'm assuming you were sitting up in the top row or something, near the photos of the state champions that played with class, and couldn't hear them. I heard them and I wasn't the only one. 

I never said ALL the starters finished. Yeah, two starters fouled out in the third, so I guess they didn't have a chance to do so. 

The only person who brought up calling anyone a thug was you.

And finally, you started this...I usually read posts with no wish to contribute. But this was too ridiculous to ignore.

Good luck with the rest of the season...

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you watched the same game I watched, there were MANY horrible calls. From what I saw, any reaction to a call was a TECH. No warning immediate tech.

You say I started this, no I said BOLIVAR has a good team but don't buy in to whatever the coach is teaching. That's obvious by the way he benched his starters.

Thanks 1warrior. I did not hear any cursing from our players, if that had happened theywould be in serious trouble. They did call a lot of fouls on Mitchell but that awways happen at Bolivar. Saying our kids do not have class is a low blow, we have class coaching and talent. BTW what about the kid that talked back to Bolivar's coach over and over. He would have finished the game on the bench for Mitchell.

Players talking back to Rudesill is supposed to be as odd as a football bat, his teams have varied in talent over the years but discipline and effort have been constant, and no matter the talent, success has come their way due to their confidence in his strategy. Time will tell the tale, but if the kids don't buy in quickly Bolivar may have slipped from the top tier in AA.

Just for the record...Rudesill is second to none that I've ever witnessed for getting every ounce from his teams.

• 2 weeks later...