Trousdale visits GCA

Raven52

The arrogance from the TC fans is amazing! You will see! You haven't seen a 2A team with the athletes we have and If Aville beats us you will have all you want from them as well. They are a different style of ball than TCA but they can play! I don't care about the past. Let's see how it plays out this year!

whoa step away from the pipe your smoking!! I guarantee they have seen 2A teams the past 3 years with more athletes than anything your TCA or aville squads have. Look up the past 3 state champs rosters & scores of the championship games. The west is laughable!

The arrogance from the TC fans is amazing! You will see! You haven't seen a 2A team with the athletes we have and If Aville beats us you will have all you want from them as well. They are a different style of ball than TCA but they can play! I don't care about the past. Let's see how it plays out this year!

All year long you have dogged us. Can't deny that!! How many teams out west did you say would beat us by two or three touchdowns? TCA, Adamsville, Mitchell, Hunnington...anybody else?

The arrogance from the TC fans is amazing! You will see! You haven't seen a 2A team with the athletes we have. If Adamsville beats us you will have all you want from them as well. They are a different style of ball than TCA but they can play! I don't care about the past. Let's see how it plays out this year!

Arrogance...confidence..... whatever. Been watching these boys since they was 8-9 yr olds. Truth is truth. We may not have seen a 2A team like y'all (doubtful) but what about the 1 5A, 3 4As, & 1 Div II private that we beat this year?

Btw those 3 silver balls were all from the 70s :lol:

Snoball what kind of mess is this? I garuntee you Murphy knows a lot more about football than you do. You dont need to talk about my buddy Murphy like this. This is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.

Now Roy... i was looking in my Murphy book and his preseason top 5 in 2A was Adamsville, Boyd, Godpastor, GCA, Mitchell

He only got 2 out of 5 right...you think im jokin but snoball thinks murphy's the joke..

I can't recall the name of the Christian school Jesus attended. From my understanding, they've got this backwards, Christian people are supposed to go out in the world and witness to the lost souls. Not hide your light under a buslel. They call it a Christian education, Being a Christian don't require an education, its a free gift from above.I think the whole deal is a complete mockery to Christianity.Looks to me like their TREASURE is in the atheletic department, and I've read  ,where your treasure is, you're heart will be there also.True Christians don't want or need alot of wealth,or even be superior to anyone else at anything, they are Just slaves to Crist and his desire to save the lost souls of this world.I'm sure this post will make a few foam at the mouth and even make people hate me, but that don't bother me in the least.If they read the same Bible I've read, its nothing more than the TRUTH. The TRUTH can be like a double edged sword. Christian Football,what in the world is that. I'd really like to know.

Well im gonna address this one shortly and sweetly as i can. The point of the christian education is to develop young people to go out into the world and spread the word. Also not everyone at Grace is a christian and thats a fact. Some people send their kids there for the christian environment . You cant say that you know the hearts or minds of the people. Its a christian school with a football program. I think you are usually pretty on point but your reaching for this one.

Hey Hillbilly, go to school and learn how to speak first. After you finally graduate I would be happy to play you one on one in basketball and then take you to the woodshed on the FB field. If that's not enough then I will be happy to take you to the golf course for a good ole woodshed spanking!! Maybe you could challenge me to mountain climbing or something like that. I might give in to you on that one!!!

how about you tell us more about how arrogant we are.  :roflol:  :roflol:  :roflol: