Trousdale visits GCA

Raven52

Plenty of parking extra at the church. Seating not a ton on the visitors but the hill in the south endzone is a good spot. Chairs on the top and blankets on the hill. Low fence in the visitor side and south endzone.

I hope you guys got that bath tub drain fixed in that football field.  I still haven't seen my canoe since the Pirates were up there with 2 ft of water on the field.

Here is some more of my honest assessments...

- Your quarterback is a gamer, but the TE is probably the best all around football player.

- Up to this point, you've been able to out athlete everyone you've played.

- Even though you can throw deep, your bread and butter is the "quick hitters".

- Your quarterback hasn't seen too much pressure this year.

- Offense is waaay better than the defense.

- We will hold you to your lowest point total this year (and I don't even know what that is).

No film necessary....

How close am I?

• Upvote 4

They put all of their Rivalry Thursday Night games on the Internet this year, not sure why they wouldn't do the same here. Unless it has something to do with a TSSAA playoff rule.

They put all of their Rivalry Thursday Night games on the Internet this year, not sure why they wouldn't do the same here. Unless it has something to do with a TSSAA playoff rule.

They was streaming it online last week on channel 8 main web page when they was doing Fulton vs Greeneville

Edited by Jet Pride