Trousdale visits GCA

Raven52

Here is some more of my honest assessments...

- Your quarterback is a gamer, but the TE is probably the best all around football player.

- Up to this point, you've been able to out athlete everyone you've played.

- Even though you can throw deep, your bread and butter is the "quick hitters".

- Your quarterback hasn't seen too much pressure this year.

- Offense is waaay better than the defense.

- We will hold you to your lowest point total this year (and I don't even know what that is).

No film necessary....

How close am I?

Break it down for em Seven!

Cute! They're begging their fans to come!

Calling ALL Ram Families:

Friday Night at 7pm, YOUR Grace Christian Academy Rams will take the field in the State Semi-Final game vs Trousdale County. We are expecting a huge crowd from Trousdale County. We are calling ALL Ram Families into action. We are blessed to be a part of such a close family at GCA that supports one another. Now is the time, We Need You! Come join the RamForce as we RISE UP to beat Trousdale County and send YOUR Rams to the State Championship Game!

We realize this is Thanksgiving weekend, and many of you will have family members in town. We need them too! Please consider attending the most important football game in school history, Friday at 7pm. Please share this post.

Edited by TCGrad97

Here is some more of my honest assessments...

- Your quarterback is a gamer, but the TE is probably the best all around football player.

- Up to this point, you've been able to out athlete everyone you've played.

- Even though you can throw deep, your bread and butter is the "quick hitters".

- Your quarterback hasn't seen too much pressure this year.

- Offense is waaay better than the defense.

- We will hold you to your lowest point total this year (and I don't even know what that is).

No film necessary....

How close am I?

too close for comfort.

Cute! They're begging their fans to come!

Calling ALL Ram Families:

Friday Night at 7pm, YOUR Grace Christian Academy Rams will take the field in the State Semi-Final game vs Trousdale County. We are expecting a huge crowd from Trousdale County. We are calling ALL Ram Families into action. We are blessed to be a part of such a close family at GCA that supports one another. Now is the time, We Need You! Come join the RamForce as we RISE UP to beat Trousdale County and send YOUR Rams to the State Championship Game!

We realize this is Thanksgiving weekend, and many of you will have family members in town. We need them too! Please consider attending the most important football game in school history, Friday at 7pm. Please share this post.

They did have instructions for being loud "especially when on defense & the other team has a 3rd down" even had suggestions on being loud including "stomping feet loudly on the bleachers".

Hey it's a process, they've really not played varsity football all that long. School was just built in 1999 I think, varsity 11 man started maybe 2005 - 2007ish.