Trousdale visits GCA

Raven52

fellow alumi will get mad at me over this, but in the spirit of the season i'm gonna throw you a bone. sycamore and dekalb were our best efforts this season, hands down. you obviously recognized this. you should tell your coaches to spend all their time this week on those films because they are most definitely the best representation of our team. i'm gonna get killed for letting that cat out of the bag.

Snoball you keep sharing all our secrets I'm gonna have you booted!

does it still bother you, not being out there?

the line play will determine the outcome.

tell me what you see when you watch gca's o/d line play vs. what you see when you watch trousdales o/d line play.

i am assuming you have seen film on trousdale, yes?

Yes it bothers me every time football season rolls around :/ I had several opportunities to play college ball but I had knee surgery after the season and I never got it really healthy. I'm still considering playing somewhere since I just finished jr College if I can get it healthy. I was in the first team to get a win, first team to make playoffs, first team with a winning record, and first team with double digit wins. All that history was hard to let go of. That's why I still come watch and I will as long as I can. I love Friday night lights.

Now line play ill start at center. He's a 300 pounder but don't let that fool ya. He's also a heavyweight wrestler and has crazy agility for a big man. If y'all don't have a wrestling team you should look into it makes a huge difference especially in the line. He's gonna win his battle all night. The tackles are young but HUGE I'll be interested to see if they can matchup with the ends. The guards are the smallest but also the meanest. Looks like y'all have put quite a few athletes in the front seven. This game will be won in the trenches for sure. That being said our backs only seem to need a sliver to get through so I'm very excited for the matchup.

D/line we have very tall athletic d-ends and rotating packages of dline depending on how they match up.

These will both be the best set of linemen the other has played all season.

Yes it bothers me every time football season rolls around :/ I had several opportunities to play college ball but I had knee surgery after the season and I never got it really healthy. I'm still considering playing somewhere since I just finished jr College if I can get it healthy. I was in the first team to get a win, first team to make playoffs, first team with a winning record, and first team with double digit wins. All that history was hard to let go of. That's why I still come watch and I will as long as I can. I love Friday night lights.

Now line play ill start at center. He's a 300 pounder but don't let that fool ya. He's also a heavyweight wrestler and has crazy agility for a big man. If y'all don't have a wrestling team you should look into it makes a huge difference especially in the line. He's gonna win his battle all night. The tackles are young but HUGE I'll be interested to see if they can matchup with the ends. The guards are the smallest but also the meanest. Looks like y'all have put quite a few athletes in the front seven. This game will be won in the trenches for sure. That being said our backs only seem to need a sliver to get through so I'm very excited for the matchup.

D/line we have very tall athletic d-ends and rotating packages of dline depending on how they match up.

. We'll. guess I will stay home for this one then. Unless you have some more "first time" stories Edited by RAILBIRD

good post, thanks for your insight.

i've only watched a very small amount of grace from this year and not enough to really make a alot of detailed observations, but what i did notice, i noticed immediatly and i noticed consistantly. your line plays high.

good post, thanks for your insight.

i've only watched a very small amount of grace from this year and not enough to really make a alot of detailed observations, but what i did notice, i noticed immediatly and i noticed consistantly. your line plays high.

Now have you seen them actually smoking weed or is this just hearsay?... :roflolk: ...Where's Hemphead at?