Trousdale visits GCA

Raven52

Goodluck to both teams.I hope everyone has safe travels to the game,both teams play well and for a fairly officiated game... may the best team from Trousdale County win !!!

I second that!! Good luck Yellow Jackets from everyone in Gallatin.

Also, we look forward to next year at the Waveyard and hopefully many games to follow.

1981 Trousdale grad, and I could never make Hartsville look bad. Just passionate about my team and home town. You just see things differently than I do I guess. But I did not see the same game you did .

I think the fact that he stated 3-4 times that he wasn't a Gallatin fan & you kept saying that he was a Gallatin fan is what he was referring to.

It's finally game day!! So ready to see the Jackets, make the trip to the east to beat the beast!! Good luck tonight to the Jackets !! You have proven yourselves time and time again this year. You have over come some large and talented teams this year and have Grown as a team to make any football fan proud of all of you. Keep your head in the game and keep your pride !! We are all very proud of you and your refusal to quit. Remember that this is a game just as any other, you have worked hard and you will be up for the challenge. Thanks, goes out to Coach Creasy and the asst. Coaches for helping these young men to BELIEVE in themselves. I know that the team is ready and hungry ! Good Luck tonight and always remember that you are a part of a small town legacy. This is the moment you have sacarficed for all year and win or lose you are loved and respected ! To the young class men , you have stepped up in a large way this year and become young men, tonight is a night for everything to be left on the field and to let the seniors be proud of your brotherhood you have become. Proud to be a JACKET !!

• Upvote 2