Trousdale visits GCA

Raven52

That's funny raven. Go get you some of Brentwood Academy or Ensworth

Well I actually have good reason at least will Alcoa this years seniors as jv players took on Alcoa and only lost by 6 on a last second bomb. This is a once in a decade team. And we are very familiar with endsworth lol Edited by Raven52

Well I actually have good reason at least will Alcoa this years seniors as jv players took on Alcoa and only lost by 6 on a last second bomb. This is a once in a decade team.

Have to disagree with ya just a little Raven. Our 2011 team was a once in a decade team. 10-0 with 7 shutouts. Beat a great CAK team that beat Alcoa twice. That 2011 GCA team was much better than this year's team.  Hope to see another GCA team like that one in the future but it will be tough. This year's team does come close though.

Have to disagree with ya just a little Raven. Our 2011 team was a once in a decade team. 10-0 with 7 shutouts. Beat a great CAK team that beat Alcoa twice. That 2011 GCA team was much better than this year's team. Hope to see another GCA team like that one in the future but it will be tough. This year's team does come close though.

That's true that defense was amazing!

That's funny raven. Go get you some of Brentwood Academy or Ensworth

Well, I believe he was referring to the dominant East TN teams. No, we not ready for some Ensworth and BA.  We played Ensworth back during my son's sophomore and junior season (05-06).  Didn't come out to well for the young Rams back then.

You haven't read my posts I see. I said Gallatin would beat GCA 9 out of 10 as well. And I also said TC wins by 2 Tds if this was at creeck bank. Come on jacket pay attention you can do it!

Sorry,I stopped paying attention to you when you said that Trousdale was a fluke. The only thing fluke about that nite was the second Gallatin scheduled Trousdale. I said we have respect for Gtown, but we're nobody's fluke.

No more talk of Gallatin- Trousdale. Great game, you lost.

Hope for no injuries tomorrow nite. Gonna be a great game, can't wait.