Trousdale visits GCA

Raven52

Trousdale is a great program..very well coached,very hard working young men who never stop playing and always seem to make the big plays when needed...As a TRUE Gallatin fan i can guarutee you there is no Butt Hurt going on here from loosing to a program like that no matter what level they are..to me there are no flukes both teams practiced all week, watched film, made game plans strapped up thier chin straps and walked out on the same field when it was all said and done TC did what they had to do to get the win..end of story

Go get em Jackets!!

Trousdale is a great program..very well coached,very hard working young men who never stop playing and always seem to make the big plays when needed...As a TRUE Gallatin fan i can guarutee you there is no Butt Hurt going on here from loosing to a program like that no matter what level they are..to me there are no flukes both teams practiced all week, watched film, made game plans strapped up thier chin straps and walked out on the same field when it was all said and done TC did what they had to do to get the win..end of story

Go get em Jackets!!

+1

Go get em Jackets!!

Much respect for this post. I guess I should say some are still butt hurt. I heard whining for a week about some calls but I'm like you. ... you prepare all week & you either win or lose. It was a well played game on both sides, hence the 1 point victory.

Hey sportsman2 . I have seen your posting concerning how TC beating Grown was a FLUKE. I mostly like the part about Gtown beating TC 9 out of 10 times. Just a little info from Gallatin football history. Trousdale and grown has played 9 times since 1962, and TC has won 6 of the nine games. Just thought you might want to know the truth, before you make yourself look, well you know the rest.

Lol Im sorry I didn't realize I was talking about football from 1962 and the past I thought we were talking about the 2013 football teams. I mean was it such a huge win for the program and a disgusting loss for Gallatin? Probably because it was going to take an outstanding performance by TC and a horrible showing for Gallatin for TC to win. I haven't taken anything away from TC they did something no one was expecting except the TC family. So my point still stands? But sorry bud I still say Gallatin wins 9 out of 10 times this year. P.s. Hopefully u seen the posts where I'm pulling for TC and not a Gallatin fan or hater. Just a guy that knows a little about the game.

+3

Go get em Jackets!!

Lol Im sorry I didn't realize I was talking about football from 1962 and the past I thought we were talking about the 2013 football teams. I mean was it such a huge win for the program and a disgusting loss for Gallatin? Probably because it was going to take an outstanding performance by TC and a horrible showing for Gallatin for TC to win. I haven't taken anything away from TC they did something no one was expecting except the TC family. So my point still stands? But sorry bud I still say Gallatin wins 9 out of 10 times this year. P.s. Hopefully u seen the posts where I'm pulling for TC and not a Gallatin fan or hater. Just a guy that knows a little about the game.

Go get em Jackets!!

I agree with everything you said besides there are not flukes and Gallatin isn't butt hurt. If TC beats Gallatin next year which they probably will that will be the end of them playing each other for a while. I work with several die hard Gallatin fans (most have played there a couple have rings from the championship teams.) And trust me it was not even close to a decent showing. When I saw the calendar the begging of the year I told them TC was a trap game and they are nothing to play with. Then when I saw the hendo game I said TC is gonna get smacked next week. Two totally different football teams in two weeks. The same team didn't show up for the TC game. Just saying.

Several are probably wondering why I'm posting if I don't care. Truth is is TC is winning me over. That football team is as hard nosed as it gets and is very fun to watch. I love close to Gallatin and hartsville and I'm a sports fan so I get to go to thier games. If TC wins tomorrow I Will do everything I can to go to cookeville to watch. If not I can guarantee you I will be pulling for them watching the game on tv.