Trousdale visits GCA

Raven52

A BIG HAPPY Thanksgiving to All and hope and pray that Everyone has been blessed with safe travels and rememberence of those who have passed on before us. Cherish each day that it may be our last and be mindful for those who are less fortunate and respect eachother through our humbleness and generosity and be thankful for what GOD has given us and in his name to become a better servant to each and all and everyone that's around us.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Great Post.

As I posted in the NCS thread, I hope both teams had a good practice this morning (or having a good practice) not many people/teams can say they have had the opportunity to do it. 

i just drove by the field and Creasy got them boys out ther with lassos, ropin them goats he had shipped in this week....in their skivvies..at that  :huh:  

A BIG HAPPY Thanksgiving to All and hope and pray that Everyone has been blessed with safe travels and rememberence of those who have passed on before us. Cherish each day that it may be our last and be mindful for those who are less fortunate and respect eachother through our humbleness and generosity and be thankful for what GOD has given us and in his name to become a better servant to each and all and everyone that's around us.

Happy Thanksgiving!

+1

Happy Thanksgiving!

Amen to that Mom...alive and free in TENNESSEE!!!!...YEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWWWWW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPKp29Luryc

http://www.westernjournalism.com/meaning-thanksgiving/

Edited by Tushhog72

Because I highly doubt any of the teams left in your classification would beat a solid 5A quarterfinalist football team. Alcoa when they had Randall Cobb is what it'd take at a lower classification. I doubt y'all have a playmaker an athlete at cobbs level. I played ball and pay close attention to sports. Just an educated guess.

I generally agree with you on that, but TC is left & they did... That was a great win.

I don't think TC or GCA are typical 2A playoff teams.

Have you predicted a score on this game?

I generally agree with you on that, but TC is left & they did... That was a great win.

I don't think TC or GCA are typical 2A playoff teams.

Have you predicted a score on this game?

If Gallatin and trousdale played tomorrow id have Gallatin by 14-21 points. It was a fluke when trousdale beat Gallatin and I'm not from or a fan of Gallatin. Just being honest. I hate predicting a score in sports cause just like when TC beat Gallatin anything can happen that's why we play the game. If TC was at home id have TC by 2 touchdowns (they are a very very hard team to beat at the creeck bank. Being that thier away I'll pick GCA in a very close game. TC is closer to home so I'll pull for TC. Either way TC wins the physical part of the game.

If Gallatin and trousdale played tomorrow id have Gallatin by 14-21 points. It was a fluke when trousdale beat Gallatin and I'm not from or a fan of Gallatin. Just being honest. I hate predicting a score in sports cause just like when TC beat Gallatin anything can happen that's why we play the game. If TC was at home id have TC by 2 touchdowns (they are a very very hard team to beat at the creeck bank. Being that thier away I'll pick GCA in a very close game. TC is closer to home so I'll pull for TC. Either way TC wins the physical part of the game.

Fluke?!?!?....uhohhhhhhhhhh....prepare for a trimmin ther sportboy0  <_<

I watched the game..it was the end result of flawless play from TC...one of the most perfectly executed games I have ever seen them play. Fluke? you have found a bunch of folks from here's g spot now.

11 on 11 and maybe 2 extra squads for special teams duty. You have lost your mind.....but you really don't know the feverous pitch at which on a given night these Jackets can execute and play.

Edited by Tushhog72

Fluke?!?!?....uhohhhhhhhhhh....prepare for a trimmin ther sportboy0 <_<

I watched the game..it was the end result of flawless play from TC...one of the most perfectly executed games I have ever seen them play. Fluke? you have found a bunch of folks from here's g spot now.

11 on 11 and maybe 2 extra squads for special teams duty. You have lost your mind.....but you really don't know the feverous pitch at which on a given night these Jackets can execute and play.

U justified my point and you didn't realize it. Lol. Trousdale played a flawless perfect game like you said and won by one point. Gallatin played horrible. They brought thier D- game trousdale brought thier A+ game. Read carefully remember I'm pulling for TC. But yes fluke is what it was. I thought it awesome to see how TC defended thier home field and tradition. I have guys at work(in Gallatin) crap about it the whole week after. They just beat a 6A football team(Hendersonville) which is in the 6A semis. And then went to hartsville half asleep and got stung in the rear by the jackets and woke up to reality and went on to the 5A quarterfinals. So yes it was a fluke. But a lot of it due to the heart and fire of those trousdale boys.

Hi Mr. Dillard! It's Wendy again! You are soooo sweet! I would like love to go this game but I will be visiting family during thanksgiving! Are you like going to the Blue cross bowl next weekend? I would love to meet up with you there. Me and some of my girlfriends are renting a room for the weekend. Maybe like you and some of your coach t friends could come to our hotel and read us some of your Murphy fair book. That sounds like fun.

I am going to talk to Old Pirate and Pegleg and see if they want to come to this Watson mans field if our boys win this game tomorrow and I can show you my Murphy Fair book. Im sure Pegleg and Old Pirate would join me at your hotel room and we could all read in my Murphy Fair book. You think im joking but im not.

Hope you like humble pie

After the interview your coach gave on Channel 8 last night I think he needs a double portion. I seriously doubt your QB is gonna be able to "hang around in the pocket and throw the ball around".

May have to make it triple if he gets beat by this "untraditional" "not the best" Trousdale team.

Edited by TCGrad97