Trousdale visits GCA

Raven52

I bet momma and daddy get real mad when they find out them boys are wearing their boots in those Mercedes and Beamers I saw up there. I guess you can take the boy outta the country but not the other way around :D

Still waitin' on ya to come up here and get rid a some of these hogs Raven.

Well now did ya miss the trucks and SUVs !? Yeah there are some rich folks but we sure arnt all that way. I miss my first truck ole red 90s suburban a durn tank would go anywhere.

Hey guys! Wendy here! I just wanted to stop in and wish my neighbors from TC good luck this Friday night.  I guess you guys already know that we (GHS) lost last week. But that's okay! There's always next year. Has anyone seen that Pujo boy around today?  He's really a funny and nice and sweet guy. 

I'm still here Pinky, glad to see you're pulling for the right bunch. the 1st time i laid my eyes on you, I knew you were a KEEPER.

Hey guys! Wendy here! I just wanted to stop in and wish my neighbors from TC good luck this Friday night.  I guess you guys already know that we (GHS) lost last week. But that's okay! There's always next year. Has anyone seen that Pujo boy around today?  He's really a funny and nice and sweet guy. 

Some people might use a few different adjectives. But You know the truth Wendy.

I'm still here Pinky, glad to see you're pulling for the right bunch. the 1st time i laid my eyes on you, I knew you were a KEEPER.

Pujo, I like this Wendy girl.  I told her is she comes to that Henry mans field on Friday I will show her my Murphy Fair book and give her some of my hot cocoa out of my thermos.  Pujo are you coming to that Henry mans field to watch our boys play?

Pujo, I like this Wendy girl.  I told her is she comes to that Henry mans field on Friday I will show her my Murphy Fair book and give her some of my hot cocoa out of my thermos.  Pujo are you coming to that Henry mans field to watch our boys play?

I'd love to see that one Roy, But i'm going to watch them Country boys knock knots on them Rams Heads.  Now ,you stay away from That Wendy girl. She hates Cocoa and can't read a lick. She just likes pretty colors. I bought me a pink UNIFORM ,just to please her.

GCA d line and o line would get destroyed by gallatins. TC had too much speed. Unless your 300lb is quicker then a hiccup the. He will get slapped around and ran by/around all game. Gallatins d line averaged 250 and had 6'4 230 DE with good speed that got blown by all game.

Most of this stuff is yap yap, I'd pay close attention to this one. I'd say he knows the deal.