Trousdale visits GCA

Raven52

Yep! I was always told you don't have to re-invent the wheel. Do you know of someone better to get advice from?  You guys sure do you  home work. Listening to interviews blowing up web sites, watching highlight videos. Man I want your job.

hahaha!! It's hard to get one by us. I figured someone on your staff may have a direct line to Gruden, but Ole George has a pretty good thing going there. You could have done a lot worse.

Pujo, I like this Wendy girl.  I told her is she comes to that Henry mans field on Friday I will show her my Murphy Fair book and give her some of my hot cocoa out of my thermos.  Pujo are you coming to that Henry mans field to watch our boys play?

Awwww! You are so sweet Mr. Dillard! Do yo think you could show me Murphy's pole too?

• Upvote 2

Your right we get together and take up lunch money and rent those cars so that when you see them, it will give you and excuse for losing to us. We would not want you get depressed over a playoff loss. Fly away Crow you are sitting at home on BLACK FRIDAY!

What? I never said anything about an excuse, check your shoulder there TNFOOTBALLBOOHOO, I believe you have a chip on it. Please read my post again, or better yet maybe someone can read it for you. It clearly states that just because there are nice things around doesn't mean there are a bunch of preppy rich folks around. I'm bettin' if some of them country boys are wearing boots in momma or daddy's fancy ride then they probably do get pretty mad. I also said you can take the boy out of the country, meaning that you can't take the country outta the boy. It really wasn't a stab at anyone, more expanding on what Raven said (which is why I quoted him in my response). I can assure you the loss to GCA did not affect my mood or my mental well being in anyway. Every 2A team in the state will fall save 1. We were not the 1 this year, that is the way it goes. As for flying away, I think I'll stick around if it's alright with you (and prolly will even if it's not), I'm kinda interested in the going's on come "BLACK FRIDAY" :popcorneater:

Well now did ya miss the trucks and SUVs !? Yeah there are some rich folks but we sure arnt all that way. I miss my first truck ole red 90s suburban a durn tank would go anywhere.

No, I saw those to, matter of fact one fellar was having a little car trouble. Asked him if he needed some help but he declined, said it wasn't anything new and someone was on their way. I was attempting a little humor about "can't take the country outta the boy" but apparently it didn't take. Y'all are to touchy to joke with, thought it had lightened up a little but guess not. You fellars have fun with your ole fooseball, if you decide to come kill a pig lemme know.

Folks from Gallatin do know their football, storied program. Thats why it was such a huge win for Trousdale. Much respect for our neighbors to the west. Man speaks the truth.

I'm actually not from Gallatin I work in Gallatin. Played college basketball should of stuck with football. Ive said it 100 times I don't know about GCA. But I do know about trousdale. Gallatin made it to the quarterfinals in 5A football beat a team that's in the semis in 6A football and trousdale beat Gallatin. Just saying Trousdale has to be the favorites. I hope the game is injury free and best luck to both schools.