Trousdale visits GCA

Raven52

Trousdale will be tested in several ways on Friday. Grace will also be tested. Trousdale is the best team Grace has seen all season. That much is certain. I look for the Grace passing game to give them some problems. Trousdale's physical attitude of pound pound pound could also give Grace problems. It's going to be a great game to say the least.

Trousdale will be tested in several ways on Friday. Grace will also be tested. Trousdale is the best team Grace has seen all season. That much is certain. I look for the Grace passing game to give them some problems. Trousdale's physical attitude of pound pound pound could also give Grace problems. It's going to be a great game to say the least.

I agree, I'm curious to see how the D line of grace reacts if Trousdale is able to consistently grind out yardage. If grace can't get them off the field I'm not sure how they'll react. I don't believe they've came up against that thus far. I think if TC can do that they'll be fine.

Well said and very good insight. I too believe the passing game may give us some problems. But I also believe that maybe their qb hasn't seen the pressure he will see friday nite. A few incomplete passes here and there and you don't get first downs, then you turn the ball back over to a running team. Thats our game. But we will see I guess.

Don't know, some of their faithful thought we were terrible and we managed to find the "land of milk and honey" a few times. That's what you call it, right radio?

Yes, that's Bob Bell's TD call. Our first broadcast at FRA, he pulled that one out and he's used it since that game.

Oneida scored 14 on the defense, both of them on long passes and busted coverages. Their other score was on a kickoff return. Never could run the ball.

Well said and very good insight. I too believe the passing game may give us some problems. But I also believe that maybe their qb hasn't seen the pressure he will see friday nite. A few incomplete passes here and there and you don't get first downs, then you turn the ball back over to a running team. Thats our game. But we will see I guess.

TC will lose this Game.  Private School vs. Public.  Even though TC has done well against Privates this years TC is not as good as some in the past.

As it was in the days of old When Moses raised his staff and the Red Sea parted and the chillen of Israel walked across on dry land... so it will be come Fri nite...Coach Creasy will raise his playbook...an tha Phillestine goat line will part an Harper will waltz into tha promised land zone....~So let it be written..So let it be dun~

CAN I GIT AN ...AMENNNNN!!!!   :D

Two things catch my eye in this post. 72 correctly uses the word "dry", which most people leave out and "Phillestines". The Phillestines were the most hated, most feared, ruthless and the most powerful army in this time. They were able to make the most superior and stronger weapons due to being able to forge higher grade steel and make superior steel weapons, Goliath was a Phillestine. Pottery found today made by the Phillestines is priceless. Now, 72 is saying the Phillestines are going down just as David slayed Goliath. Go Jackets.   

I saw the trousdale Gallatin game. Gallatins worst game of the year (I'm not a Gallatin fan by the way.) Gallatin beat Hendersonville who is in the semifinal a of the (big dogs) 6A football. With that being said Gallatin would beat harstville 9 out of 10 times and would beat GCA 9 out of ten times. I will say GCA kids better be ready to get hit in the mouth. Trousdale county is gonna hit someone every play in the mouth. Those kids have no thought of thier personal safety. They want to hit somebody. Gallatin made trousdale county look like a middle school team. They were giants compared to trousdale. So if GCA has size it doesn't matter they've seen size. Idk anything about GCA so I'm not gonna act like I do. I do know trousdale county runs around like a swarm of mad yellow jackets. Be ready GCA. (Coming from someone who knows a little about the game and someone who doesn't cheer for any particular team.)

Two things catch my eye in this post. 72 correctly uses the word "dry", which most people leave out and "Phillestines". The Phillestines were the most hated, most feared, ruthless and the most powerful army in this time. They were able to make the most superior and stronger weapons due to being able to forge higher grade steel and make superior steel weapons, Goliath was a Phillestine. Pottery found today made by the Phillestines is priceless. Now, 72 is saying the Phillestines are going down just as David slayed Goliath. Go Jackets.   

I think I'll go with the most feared, ruthless and powerful team in this one.  These Grace Phillestines will go down only if TC brings slings and rocks, which they can't.  Big City Boys thump the Country Boys in this one.