Trousdale visits GCA

Raven52

I would like to be at this game. I'm betting Pujo, Crow and others will be at this one. My SP boys have their hands full at Coalfield so I better go there and give my support.

Stop back by GCA on your way home according to TC the game will still be going on with their stall run offense, but the truth is the TV crew will cut to commercials ever time GCA scores so the game will take about 2.75 hours. Good luck SP, you guys have a great program and it was fun until the injury last year. See you at Tech.

I would like to be at this game. I'm betting Pujo, Crow and others will be at this one. My SP boys have their hands full at Coalfield so I better go there and give my support.

Best of luck to SP!

And I'll add that was a terrible frame up job done on y'all. I hate that all that stuff went down at all but glad they got to the truth of it so it wouldn't be at y'all's door step the next 20-30+ yrs.

Who's the best team you've played this year?

I would say in order regular season CAK but had a weak QB, Then McMinn Cent. big and strong but got way behind early and could not throw the ball, Then believe it or not Midway had a good offense but very small and fast team could not keep up with big and fast team. Overall CAk, Silverdale, Oneida. I have to say that we make good use of our player on both sides of the ball and it is very hard to put 9 in the box against us one play and then we can run 4 wide spread the very next play. This is the best defense GCA has ever had including the 2011 team that put up zeros the last 5 games and only gave up 38 points the entire year.

Thanks TNFOOTBALLGURU. I think I got more of who you didn't play & why but I get the picture. ...I think. I know we only played one 2A school outside of district games & was wondering how y'all's schedule stacked up.

But hey I like the "We didn't play anybody hard cause they were too scared" excuse. ;):lol:

AE 4A

Kingston 3A

CAK 3A

McMinn Central 4A

Schedule strength:

GCA 38

TC 42

Whatcha searching for?

GCA's 1st team defense has allowed only 6 rushing and 12 total TD's this year. I agree Gallatin has a big line, the only difference is GCA's line is big and quick. I have not seen any film where TC throws the ball, that is why I give GCA a 22 point advantage.  GCA is too balanced on offense to be stopped. 44 rushing TD's & 32 Passing TD's. GCA 42 -TC 20.

I've seen grace in person.  Their line is not quick. I'm not saying they are bad, but they aren't quick.