Trousdale visits GCA

Raven52

Lol Im sorry I didn't realize I was talking about football from 1962 and the past I thought we were talking about the 2013 football teams. I mean was it such a huge win for the program and a disgusting loss for Gallatin? Probably because it was going to take an outstanding performance by TC and a horrible showing for Gallatin for TC to win. I haven't taken anything away from TC they did something no one was expecting except the TC family. So my point still stands? But sorry bud I still say Gallatin wins 9 out of 10 times this year. P.s. Hopefully u seen the posts where I'm pulling for TC and not a Gallatin fan or hater. Just a guy that knows a little about the game.

I respectfully disagree. Gallatin knew by the end of the first qt they were in a dog fight, made their adjustments at halftime and had plenty of time to get their heads on straight and take control over a small 2a team and couldn't do it. 11 on 11, we were just as good as Gtown and better that nite.

I respectfully disagree. Gallatin knew by the end of the first qt they were in a dog fight, made their adjustments at halftime and had plenty of time to get their heads on straight and take control over a small 2a team and couldn't do it. 11 on 11, we were just as good as Gtown and better that nite.

I can agree because like you that's what I thought would happen. I remember in highschool how hard it was to get hype against a team that you assumed you were gonna beat badly and it was a game come fourt quarter football/basketball. It's a mental thing. They had the mental thing going on against trousdale and lost a game tht shouldn't of been a game.

You haven't read my posts I see. I said Gallatin would beat GCA 9 out of 10 as well. And I also said TC wins by 2 Tds if this was at creeck bank. Come on jacket pay attention you can do it!

There are very few teams that would beat gca 9 out of 10 Maryville Alcoa Fulton and maybe west otherwise it will be a much different story.

Even those might not beat us that many times. I'm that confident about this team.

Edited by Raven52