Trousdale visits GCA

Raven52

Hate you aren't going to be able to make it.

Me to Seven, I'd been working on a plan to keep an order of Big Nachos De Frank warm for the trip down for ya but my boss man had other plans for me today. Somebody's gotta work so I guess I was a better choice than him :lol:

Y'all handle your business tonight and in case anyone forgot, I hope y'all ear hole them privates tonight :D

tssaa should default games to the best seating arrangements....with all that cash yall got flowing up there, looks like you could at least bring in sum for these types of occasions...even FCS has better than this...but it really don't matter to tushhog...he gonna ride that graven image around anyways...I willl look like Uncle Ted on his buffalo  :o    YEEEEEE HAWWWWWWWWW...GIT ER DUNNNNNNNNNNNN JACKETS

Edited by Tushhog72

Hay pujo

Being as I haven't laid eyes on you since the JoBurns game way back when....lol...look me up tonight. I have a treat for you from Taylors Landing, bein as I am the Mayor of said Landing I have executive privileges for makin folks honorary citizens of said Landing...extend gifts from said Landing...and grant rights for riding goats and mountin graven images.

I will be in my usual Black Hat attire, an ugly as ever, same as the last time we met, 3Put will be my trusty sidekik.

We was plannin on parachutin down on tha 50, but my chopper is busted, new parts wont be in till next week.  :roll:

I'll be looking for you and Ole3putt.If you need any help riding that Graven image,just holler. I've done a little bronc busting in my day. Rode a few hogs ,but never tried a Ram.

Oh we will outside of the student section the seats are 85 percent season tickets! Mine are on the 45 5th row! The home side will fill up quickly the hill will be the spot to fight over that's where ole pujo usually sits when he visits.

:o You have assigned seating? That's just unamerican! On tha Creekbank is first come first served!

Ok would the parent that lied to coach McKamey about what I was posting on here please feel free to call me we have a discussion that needs to take place. I admit I'm competitive but the things you said I posted are not true. I can't believe that within my own fan base someone has to do this. My name and character are important and I'll not have someone telling falsehoods about to to the coach. Seriously call me so we can discuss this.

Signed an annoyed ram