Trousdale visits GCA

Raven52

Save us some seats on the home side Raven. Doesn't sound like you need them all.

Oh we will outside of the student section the seats are 85 percent season tickets! Mine are on the 45 5th row! The home side will fill up quickly the hill will be the spot to fight over that's where ole pujo usually sits when he visits.

It's finally game day!! So ready to see the Jackets, make the trip to the east to beat the beast!! Good luck tonight to the Jackets !! You have proven yourselves time and time again this year. You have over come some large and talented teams this year and have Grown as a team to make any football fan proud of all of you. Keep your head in the game and keep your pride !! We are all very proud of you and your refusal to quit. Remember that this is a game just as any other, you have worked hard and you will be up for the challenge. Thanks, goes out to Coach Creasy and the asst. Coaches for helping these young men to BELIEVE in themselves. I know that the team is ready and hungry ! Good Luck tonight and always remember that you are a part of a small town legacy. This is the moment you have sacarficed for all year and win or lose you are loved and respected ! To the young class men , you have stepped up in a large way this year and become young men, tonight is a night for everything to be left on the field and to let the seniors be proud of your brotherhood you have become. Proud to be a JACKET !!

Great Post!

Raven, I started a different thread for the in-game updates for tonight's game.  As I explained on the new thread, my phone doesn't remember the last page viewed on my PC, and it is very tedious to skip through 100+ pages.  I figure you will doing the in-game updates (for GCA at least), and was hoping that you would use the other thread for the in-game updates.  I hope it is o.k. with the moderators as well.  I just don't want to have to try to skip through 100+ pages on my phone tonight, and I'm guessing there are a lot of others that are in the same situation.  If I get shot down on this, then that is fine, but I at least wanted to try.

All the pre and post-game talk can stay here, but I just wanted the game updates to be easily accessible.

Thanks,

FootballFan51

Oh we will outside of the student section the seats are 85 percent season tickets! Mine are on the 45 5th row! The home side will fill up quickly the hill will be the spot to fight over that's where ole pujo usually sits when he visits.

I think ole Pujo is trying to keep you guessing Raven, we had a different meeting spot for our "secret summit" last year when Boyd came a calling. Pujo is like the POTUS, he can't let anyone pick up on a pattern you know.

Raven, I started a different thread for the in-game updates for tonight's game. As I explained on the new thread, my phone doesn't remember the last page viewed on my PC, and it is very tedious to skip through 100+ pages. I figure you will doing the in-game updates (for GCA at least), and was hoping that you would use the other thread for the in-game updates. I hope it is o.k. with the moderators as well. I just don't want to have to try to skip through 100+ pages on my phone tonight, and I'm guessing there are a lot of others that are in the same situation. If I get shot down on this, then that is fine, but I at least wanted to try.

All the pre and post-game talk can stay here, but I just wanted the game updates to be easily accessible.

Thanks,

FootballFan51

I agree 100 percent I will update both sides if the moderator will allow. I think we should get a coach t award for a massive thread!