Trousdale visits GCA

Raven52

Oh we will outside of the student section the seats are 85 percent season tickets! Mine are on the 45 5th row! The home side will fill up quickly the hill will be the spot to fight over that's where ole pujo usually sits when he visits.

Can we put our chairs on that nice softball field? That looks like a good viewing spot.

Most coaches aren't big on folks getting out of hand on the "T". Hopefully you will get this straightened out, you seem like a pretty good fellar, hate to see someone cause you grief only knowing part of the story.

Yeah and I think my fellow posters on the t will agree with me. Correct me if I'm wrong but I haven't been out of line at all. A joke here and there but get we are all adults.

Yeah and I think my fellow posters on the t will agree with me. Correct me if I'm wrong but I haven't been out of line at all. A joke here and there but get we are all adults.

You keep it pretty classy Raven, I've not saw anything out of line with you on here. Sure you can get a little heated but even then you don't get out of line.

other than bein a heretic...you wood pass muster........ for a sweatervest B)

I'll have to say ole Raven may wear a sweater vest but I'm betting he'd have a game pouch custom made on the back of it. Raven, aside from the offer on the pigs, I keep a couple rabbit beagles around that might be able to circle one a time or two. That's an open offer as well.

Our indoor practice facility has about 30yds of the tall turf. I noticed your field looks like the short turf. To answer your question we have seen turf a few times.

Sorry goJACKETSgo. I didn't mean to give you the wrong impression. I am an old Yellow Jacket who played for Jim B., and I was just concerned about my Jackets. I didn't know they had any experience on turf, and my wife and I were hoping the Jackets would not be seeing the turf for the first time. Thanks for letting us know. I didn't want Harper slipping and falling on one of his great end runs. Tonight we will be listening to Jerry Richmond on WTNK when he yells, "Touchdown...Yellow Jackets!"