Trousdale visits GCA

Raven52

Let me ask you Grace people a question. Does that McKamey man have a radio station that carries his games? I thought since I was going to be just up the road at that Henry mans field I might could pick it up on my headset radio. You think im joking but im not.

Roy it should be 92.3 I'm not jokin

Hey people of purple and gold, here's a link to a map of Kentucky. This may the best way for you guys to travel to/ from Knoxville. That way you won't have to drive thru Cookeville, May be too painful for you on the way home tonight! http://geology.com/state-map/kentucky.shtml. :) :smile: :) :smile:

Here's hoping the train whistle is a-blowing tonight! Safe travels to all, and don't be climbing up on that Ram, she'll buck you good!

Roy it should be 92.3 I'm not jokin

Roy, you'll never pick it up that far, when we were over there that station faded out about 10 minutes from the school. 101.3 will be carrying SP @ CF and they update scores pretty good. Other than that I don't think you're gonna get a lot of coverage @ Rochelle Field.

tssaa should default games to the best seating arrangements....with all that cash yall got flowing up there, looks like you could at least bring in sum for these types of occasions...even FCS has better than this...but it really don't matter to tushhog...he gonna ride that graven image around anyways...I willl look like Uncle Ted on his buffalo  :o    YEEEEEE HAWWWWWWWWW...GIT ER DUNNNNNNNNNNNN JACKETS

WHOOO SOOOIE PIG TALK TO EM LOL GO JACKETS!!

Our indoor practice facility has about 30yds of the tall turf. I noticed your field looks like the short turf. To answer your question we have seen turf a few times.

Sounds like TC has gone 'sweatervester' on us. Don't let Roy Dillard or the South Pitt fans know you have an indoor practice facility. You may lose your street cred with them. LOL