Trousdale visits GCA

Raven52

One thing I think both sides will agree on...

There are some pretty good games featuring some pretty good teams in the Greater Knoxville Area tonight. I'm glad my team is one of them. :thumb:

Murville& Blackmon should be a heck of a game. Its quite possible for 5 Knoxville area teams to win the state. Shoot even 6 if Coalfield could pull off a HUGE upset. Go Yellow Jackets, both versions.

All of East Tennessee may be intimidated by the rock, turf, smoke, choreographed dances, and Stuart Scott...We think its funny!! :rolleyes:

wish i could have made the trek, but duty called. glad to know i've got railbird up there representing. y'all be careful and give my regards. tell the trousdale fans to try and not get so loud that gca forgets it's a home game. :thumb:

Sorry goJACKETSgo. I didn't mean to give you the wrong impression. I am an old Yellow Jacket who played for Jim B., and I was just concerned about my Jackets. I didn't know they had any experience on turf, and my wife and I were hoping the Jackets would not be seeing the turf for the first time. Thanks for letting us know. I didn't want Harper slipping and falling on one of his great end runs. Tonight we will be listening to Jerry Richmond on WTNK when he yells, "Touchdown...Yellow Jackets!"

I think he will be just fine. Sorry you guys couldn't make it.