Trousdale visits GCA

Raven52

Raven, the better team won. Woulda, shoulda, coulda aside if TC DIDNT FUMBLE UP 14-7, they score before the half making it 21-7 & again after the half making it 28-7. From an outsiders perspective believe me it was more one-sided than the score indicates.

Don't kid yourself seriously yes the better team won but not by much.

Congratulations to my Jackets. I am so proud of you and proud to be a Jacket myself. You young men don't know what it means to fans like myself to be able to go back to work on monday mornings and stick our chests out with pride and tell everyone about how much we love our football team, thank you for that. Thank you coaches for a great job keeping the boys focused and prepared. Great job by everyone. GCA has a fine team and played hard, we will look forward to seeing you next year at our place. Again, so proud of my team and my hometown.

I'M A JACKET I'M A JACKET AND IM HEAR TO STAY, EVEN THE OLD DEVIL CANT RUN ME AWAY.

Congrats to Trousdale it was a Great Game and my boy#8 said he gave it ALL he had! I really want to thank All of the coaches and some players who came up to him after the game and showed lots of love! I'm pulling for those yellow jackets to win it ALL again congrats and drive safely and wear your seat belts! Lol

• Upvote 1

Congrats to Trousdale it was a Great Game and my boy#8 said he gave it ALL he had! I really want to thank All of the coaches and some players who came up to him after the game and showed lots of love! I'm pulling for those yellow jackets to win it ALL again congrats and drive safely and wear your seat belts! Lol

+2

Great post ma'am. Your boy is one heck of a ball player and a class act and you have every right to be proud of him.
  • Upvote 1

Congratulations to my Jackets. I am so proud of you and proud to be a Jacket myself. You young men don't know what it means to fans like myself to be able to go back to work on monday mornings and stick our chests out with pride and tell everyone about how much we love our football team, thank you for that. Thank you coaches for a great job keeping the boys focused and prepared. Great job by everyone. GCA has a fine team and played hard, we will look forward to seeing you next year at our place. Again, so proud of my team and my hometown.

I'M A JACKET I'M A JACKET AND IM HEAR TO STAY, EVEN THE OLD DEVIL CANT RUN ME AWAY.

+1 +1 +1!