Semi-Final UNION CITY VS. NCS

JDOGG80

I'm glad to see some real NCS posters on here for a change. You can always find the ones who are "closer to the action" they show a little more respect. To the NCSdads and eagle fans and posters I would like to meet you guys either before the game or at halftime. I know you guys are for real. Our kids are playing in this game and we want them to succeed. Either way one of us will be in Cookeville to play for the title. What an exciting opportunity for our boys. This game sounds like old fashioned smash mouth style verses high power finese that has a powerful tailback that can rumble. I like this kind of contrast in styles. I can't wait to see how it turns out.GO TORNADOES.

+1.  Let us know about meeting up at the game.  You know if you guys win, we will be pulling for our half of the state to beat SP/CF.

JDOGG,

we have a player just like that except he doesn't weigh as much as your guy. He's number 52 the leader of our defense. This young man  has an engine that keeps on going and going. He's also a four year starter as well. When the nhsn shows the repeat of our game against Columbia Academy, check out the hit he made when they were trying to set up the wide receiver screen. I'm glad the young man he hit was ok because it looked really bad. Go eagles!!

I'm glad to see some real NCS posters on here for a change. You can always find the ones who are "closer to the action" they show a little more respect. To the NCSdads and eagle fans and posters I would like to meet you guys either before the game or at halftime. I know you guys are for real. Our kids are playing in this game and we want them to succeed. Either way one of us will be in Cookeville to play for the title. What an exciting opportunity for our boys. This game sounds like old fashioned smash mouth style verses high power finese that has a powerful tailback that can rumble. I like this kind of contrast in styles. I can't wait to see how it turns out.GO TORNADOES.

Sounds like a winner to me Swo. We will talk more before the game friday night. My son graduated last year so I'm there because i'm a big fan of football and NCS. I was actually thinking the same thing about one team being finesse (NCS) and you guys play more of a physical style. I must say in their defense that they are capable of playing physical as well. After the beat down we took at Huntingdon last year, our coaches had those guys in the weight room immediately. Last year, I would say we were one dimensional with my son running all over the place. This year is a better squad where they can throw it if they want to not because they have to. I was sitting here trying to think of any "physical" teams we've faced this year. To my knowledge, I think Jo Byrnes and East Nashville was the only two. I just hope our guys are ready to play smash mouth football because that's what its going to come down to. Neither team is ready for basketball season just yet.

When we meet you UC guys at the game, I'll make eagleman13 tell you who is son is.  He's too modest to do it on here.  Probably the best player to ever suit up at NCS.

for one thing he don't have the height he's only 5'8 and plus we are from Union City we don't get a lot of looks cause they either look at the big schools or schools from the big city. We have had a lot of great players come through our program that deserved to be looked at but weren't the best we ever get is offers from UTM and that's because they are right down the road. If he were taller he probably would get looked at not just as a LB but as an offensive linemen he is one of our more physical players a lot of energy and he is a 3 year starter and only a junior.

:popcorneater:  now you are telling me a 5'8 270 lb'er is fast?  

JDOGG,

we have a player just like that except he doesn't weigh as much as your guy. He's number 52 the leader of our defense. This young man has an engine that keeps on going and going. He's also a four year starter as well. When the nhsn shows the repeat of our game against Columbia Academy, check out the hit he made when they were trying to set up the wide receiver screen. I'm glad the young man he hit was ok because it looked really bad. Go eagles!!

I will definitely be looking for it no doubt in my mind that y'all have some physical players, you have to to get this far. I know this is off topic but, how many players did NCS lose from last years team?

I will definitely be looking for it no doubt in my mind that y'all have some physical players, you have to to get this far. I know this is off topic but, how many players did NCS lose from last years team?

If I recall, we had 7 seniors.  We'll lose about that same number this year.  Next year looks very, very promising again.

:popcorneater: now you are telling me a 5'8 270 lb'er is fast?

Not like a running back or receiver but for his size he gets to the ball and he does get to the QB on blitzes and can chase them down as well also we have a defensive linemen that is 5-7 and 305lbs. that can also get off the ball quick and do the same thing our linemen have had success pressuring the QB.

Sounds like a winner to me Swo. We will talk more before the game friday night. My son graduated last year so I'm there because i'm a big fan of football and NCS. I was actually thinking the same thing about one team being finesse (NCS) and you guys play more of a physical style. I must say in their defense that they are capable of playing physical as well. After the beat down we took at Huntingdon last year, our coaches had those guys in the weight room immediately. Last year, I would say we were one dimensional with my son running all over the place. This year is a better squad where they can throw it if they want to not because they have to. I was sitting here trying to think of any "physical" teams we've faced this year. To my knowledge, I think Jo Byrnes and East Nashville was the only two. I just hope our guys are ready to play smash mouth football because that's what its going to come down to. Neither team is ready for basketball season just yet.

Whats #7 doing now? Is he playing ball anywhere?