Semi-Final UNION CITY VS. NCS

JDOGG80

I was hoping to just get a ride it would seem less selfish.

JDOGG if I were in UC you could ride with me. I'm sitting in Dunlap right now apparently in ChickenDaves back yard. Look man like Piratetom said sometimes God prompts his people to do good things like this to let you know that he knows who you are and where you are. I'm sorry to hear about your work situation and will keep you in my prayers. My advice is to take the help.

Come on. I won't enjoy the game as much knowing you didn't get to make it. I'll tell you which kid is mine when we meet and you just have to promise to clap for him one time during the game.

Man like I said you are a great Guy but I can't except your offer though I do want to be there very badly, it just isn't right. But thanks for the offer.

JDOGG if I were in UC you could ride with me. I'm sitting in Dunlap right now apparently in ChickenDaves back yard. Look man like Piratetom said sometimes God prompts his people to do good things like this to let you know that he knows who you are and where you are. I'm sorry to hear about your work situation and will keep you in my prayers. My advice is to take the help.

Man I love Andy's and the Cookie Jar in Dunlap. Great food!