"Humboldt Vikings", how will they respond this year after winning state?

87vikingalumni

South Fulton and Humboldt is going to be a great game! It will be an interesting season in 14A this year....

Yes, should be a good game this Friday in Humboldt, against South Fulton! The football players need awhile to get in basketball shape but they should be back in form, in a couple weeks! Once, the Vikings continue to get the man to man defense down they will be a hard out!

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, should be a good game this Friday in Humboldt, against South Fulton! The football players need awhile to get in basketball shape but they should be back in form, in a couple weeks! Once, the Vikings continue to get the man to man defense down they will be a hard out!

Bradford is the real deal and should be a Mr Basketball finalist this year. His stats may not be as good as others because he is on a well balanced scoring team, but I find it hard to believe that there will be a better guard than him in Single A this year. His game is smooth, he can shoot it, or he can throw it down on you whenever he feels like it. There is no way that Memphis Mitchell and BTW are head and shoulders above these 14A teams like these guys are claiming. They may be good as well, but not head and shoulders above the top 3 here in 14A.

Bradford is the real deal and should be a Mr Basketball finalist this year. His stats may not be as good as others because he is on a well balanced scoring team, but I find it hard to believe that there will be a better guard than him in Single A this year. His game is smooth, he can shoot it, or he can throw it down on you whenever he feels like it. There is no way that Memphis Mitchell and BTW are head and shoulders above these 14A teams like these guys are claiming. They may be good as well, but not head and shoulders above the top 3 here in 14A.

Mitchell is better than the last 2 btw team and I promise they will run through 1A basketball.

Humboldt wins 81-50 against Milan but still has a lot to improve on, made to many turnovers but mostly from the football players who are just getting back in the flow. Humboldt will continiue to improve & will have South Fulton this Friday at home which will be a good test of were they are at early in the season! South Fulton is undefeated (5-0) & already have a win against Union City!  

In High school, it's hard for kids to play at a high level every night so teams will have some loses! It's all about playing good at the right time, during tournament time if a team can get hot at the right time!!

that's not really true in highschool ball u see times where a team is more talented and deeper and better coach then other teams take C.P.A for example in AA that they run through teams and they can survive nights where they are not playing well all I'm saying is this Mitchell team is better than that B.T.W team of 2 years ago I'm not taking away from you'll because u return everyone from state championship team and I really have not seen you'll play the only info I have on you'll Lake Co. Union City and T.C.A come from people on this board so I'm not going to jump that gun and say they going run through everybody