"Humboldt Vikings", how will they respond this year after winning state?

87vikingalumni

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want be able to make it so can you post score updates, Thanks?

I have heard that Coach Reid is coaching the North All Star team this season its being played Saturday at 4 at Liberty High School. That would mean alot of teams around these parts will have some Basketball players in that game? I seen it last night on WBBJ! ITs the West Tn All Star Football game only its second year.

I have heard that Coach Reid is coaching the North All Star team this season its being played Saturday at 4 at Liberty High School. That would mean alot of teams around these parts will have some Basketball players in that game? I seen it last night on WBBJ! ITs the West Tn All Star Football game only its second year.

Ok, I'm sure the Vikings will have some plasters unless they opt out, also Vikings play Brownsville this Saturday in basketball which be a good game with Brownsville being undefeated!!!!

Let me know if the humboldt-Lake Co game will be played tonight.Lake Co doesnt have school today and a lot of schools have a policy that if no school,not play sports.I think Lake co has strayed from that rule a couple times as the roads really cleared during the day.May be better for Lake co to re schdule till after Christmas..lol

Game has been reschedule for Thursday night!!!

Game has been reschedule for Thursday night!!!

Went to Humboldt tonight and no game.Got over there and about 10 vehicles around 6.Went inside and the black lady at the desk  taking up money said Humboldt game didnt start until 6:30 and that they were going to play Madison.Wasted trip

Edited by mrbigster

Went to Humboldt tonight and no game.Got over there and about 10 vehicles around 6.Went inside and the black lady at the desk taking up money said Humboldt game didnt start until 6:30 and that they were going to play Madison.Wasted trip

Yes, it was reschedule for next Thursday, did you stay & watch the game since you were there?

Yes, it was reschedule for next Thursday, did you stay & watch the game since you were there?

Mr. 87 i was there and the Jr Vikies put on a show!  I have never seen this many points put on the board by a Jr High school team in my life and thats saying alot i have watch many! The final score was 86 to 21 Humboldt that was with mercy rule running in the sesond half. Madison just didn't have the quickness to keep up with the Jr Vikes. Jr Vikes have three kids deadly from 3 point range! Have a couple of kids with good size. They all very quick and are tough on the boards. The furture looks bright for the Vikes. I really felt sorry for Madison but Coach let everybody play. They also have a good coach cant remember his name but coached TCA JR high last year and also coach at Dyer.