"Humboldt Vikings", how will they respond this year after winning state?

87vikingalumni

Humboldt has been a slight disappoinment this season Yeah the record is good, and Bradford is playing like a Mr. Basketball finalist, but the offensive struggles are a worry, and Turner hasnt found his shot yet. I kinda liken him to JR Smith, when he is hot, Humboldt is hard to beat

I must agree but I will take Turner struggling now then when the tournaments start, Humboldt offensive is not clicking so far. Bradford is the only one that's playing this year averaging about 25 points a game & Humboldt defense has been good! Hopefully, the Vikings will get the offense going soon but defense is what will win games!!!

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The boys championship game starts at 8:30pm, Humboldt vs Halls Arkansas which has a good team so will be a big test for Humboldt!!!

If the Vikings dont play their A game tonite. It will be long evening for the Vikes. Halls only 2 loses have come by the hands of two of the best BB teams in Memphis losing to Whitestation by only 6 points 59-53 and Southwind 47-45. Whitestation is 9-0 and Southwind is 8-2. Haywood was one of Southwind loses that tells you how good Haywood is as well. I hope Humboldt can handle the full  court press Halls does it very well. Good luck to the Vikes!

Edited by zebra99

If the Vikings dont play their A game tonite. It will be long evening for the Vikes. Halls only 2 loses have come by the hands of two of the best BB teams in Memphis losing to Whitestation by only 6 points 59-53 and Southwind 47-45. Whitestation is 9-0 and Southwind is 8-2. Haywood was one of Southwind loses that tells you how good Haywood is as well. I hope Humboldt can handle the full court press Halls does it very well. Good luck to the Vikes!

Yes, hopefully the Vikings will show up & play against a bigger team!!!!

If the Vikings dont play their A game tonite. It will be long evening for the Vikes. Halls only 2 loses have come by the hands of two of the best BB teams in Memphis losing to Whitestation by only 6 points 59-53 and Southwind 47-45. Whitestation is 9-0 and Southwind is 8-2. Haywood was one of Southwind loses that tells you how good Haywood is as well. I hope Humboldt can handle the full court press Halls does it very well. Good luck to the Vikes!

Hall loss to Lee and Parkview this year.Those losses to Southwind and White Station were last year when they had McDonald's All American Bobby Portis,who now play at Arkansas. Should be a good game .Hall has beat Forrest City Ark by 11,who just played South Side 103-98 in 2OT at the Poplar Bluff Showdown.

Yes, I just hope the Vikings show up to play!!