"Humboldt Vikings", how will they respond this year after winning state?

87vikingalumni

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not going to say anything Bigster.SF has a very good team and they host District and Regionals.They are a tough team at home. I know Humboldt is good and they put it on us the second half,but they not head and shoulders better than everybody in the District.

I've said, " that this was a tough district & that you can get beat any night if you don't show up to play every night! No excuses, SF was the better team tonight & Humboldt needs to re-group and finish season strong! We lost to Bradford last year so I didn't expect to go undefeated in the district this year. Humboldt is going to get everybody best every night, need to win out to get Regular season district championship & a #1 seed so four (4) district games left finishing season against UC at home!!

Humboldt and South Fulton both are very good teams..I like said before..Its gonna be one hek of a region tourney..and for G.C. to say Humboldt is NOT gonna get beat by a 1a school was wayyy out on a limb..Its gonna be very hard to beat S.F. at their place in these tournaments coming up so both U.C. and Hum. Will have to come to play to beat them..It did not surprise me at all that Humboldt got beat..They are who I thought they was!

Humboldt and South Fulton both are very good teams..I like said before..Its gonna be one hek of a region tourney..and for G.C. to say Humboldt is NOT gonna get beat by a 1a school was wayyy out on a limb..Its gonna be very hard to beat S.F. at their place in these tournaments coming up so both U.C. and Hum. Will have to come to play to beat them..It did not surprise me at all that Humboldt got beat..They are who I thought they was!

Copenoc, we don't make excuses we lost & SF was better last night & as far as your comment don't know what you mean by "They are who you thought they were" but we Vikings fans show respect to whoever Our team plays!! It great to be a fan if your school but if you win or lose do it with "Class"! If, UC wins at Humboldt then they deserve to win but don't hate on the Vikings give credit when it do!!