Trezevant vs Giles Co.

likearock

LOL....I'm glad you are watching film cause it will not help you guys at all...I know you have never seen a defense that good all season and a offense that strong running the ball...Giles don't stand a chance.....Trezevant just has a better team and more talent...

:popcorneater: Glad we got that cleared up. Let us know if you are coming to the game and we will get you a free cup of stfu that you can sip on on your way home! Hahaha!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The word I got from a reliable West Tennessee friend is Trezevant has cleaned it up Barb. History is history. By now they have seen the tapes. We like the match-ups....

What Trezevant doesn't understand that Fulton, Greeneville, and Giles does is that we are never intimidated.  We have played in the big games. State. Greeneville at Greeneville. Been smacked by Fulton and Ensworth. Played a tough regular season schedule. (9 out of 10 foes in playoffs). Ask Pearl if we can be rattled.... :thumb:

Bring ya stats. Guaranteed they will not look as good after the clock clicks to zero.... :ph34r:

The word I got from a reliable West Tennessee friend is Trezevant has cleaned it up Barb. History is history. By now they have seen the tapes. We like the match-ups....

What Trezevant doesn't understand that Fulton, Greeneville, and Giles does is that we are never intimidated.  We have played in the big games. State. Greeneville at Greeneville. Been smacked by Fulton and Ensworth. Played a tough regular season schedule. (9 out of 10 foes in playoffs). Ask Pearl if we can be rattled.... :thumb:

Bring ya stats. Guaranteed they will not look as good after the clock clicks to zero.... :ph34r:

We'll see how they stack up when someone smacks them real hard. unapproved website has only 35 players on their roster. I'd say that is historically correct. They will bring about the same amount of fans. 

I haven't seen Giles Co play but I have kept up with them and this will be a good game.  I am not a fan of either team as I think no one can hang with Fulton for 4 qtrs but I will say this...........Giles' defense better be aware of Trez's #9.  If he makes it outside of the tackles, he is going to make you pay. Watch #7 as he realeases out of the slot or as a TE because he has great open field speed. I hope Giles can win it but those of you on here that keep referring to Trezevant's debacle at state-forget it.  This isn't the same team and if you bring up that there is only 35 players, you may get shocked. I will quote a player whom I overheard coming off the field with those kids, "those are the fastest and hardest hitting #### we've seen all year."  Like I said, I could care who wins as my team is out but I'm giving fair warning, don't underestimate them because they are small and an inner city school. They love "haters".

I haven't seen Giles Co play but I have kept up with them and this will be a good game.  I am not a fan of either team as I think no one can hang with Fulton for 4 qtrs but I will say this...........Giles' defense better be aware of Trez's #9.  If he makes it outside of the tackles, he is going to make you pay. Watch #7 as he realeases out of the slot or as a TE because he has great open field speed. I hope Giles can win it but those of you on here that keep referring to Trezevant's debacle at state-forget it.  This isn't the same team and if you bring up that there is only 35 players, you may get shocked. I will quote a player whom I overheard coming off the field with those kids, "those are the fastest and hardest hitting #### we've seen all year."  Like I said, I could care who wins as my team is out but I'm giving fair warning, don't underestimate them because they are small and an inner city school. They love "haters".

Like I said 35 to 7 and trezevant will run for over 500 yds this game..Giles is not that good and has never seen speed like they will see friday.   #9 and #7 are way better than those two kids from Fulton...