Henry County @ Clarksville Northeast....Semifinals

SEC1rules

(Crying is crying)all teams are banged up this time of the year it really doesn't matter who's injuried or not it's all about the W and L at this point,so y'all bring all the X-Factors you want to the game Friday just make sure they're ready to play 4Q of Hard Knock football and the scoreboard will tell the story.Y'all can make all the predictions you want,it don't mean squat cause y'all can't play the game regardless,Good Luck to the HC fans and the NE haters alike in the end the scoreboard is going to tell who the best team is...not y'all

No one is crying or hating from Gallatin. Make it into what you wish. Seems I began this simply predicting a Henry County win and saying #3 was injured during the Gallatin game. Motivate yourself however you need too. 

No one is crying or hating from Gallatin. Make it into what you wish. Seems I began this simply predicting a Henry County win and saying #3 was injured during the Gallatin game. Motivate yourself however you need too.

It certainly seems like that,take your L and go home quietly all the extra comments about who's hurt and who's not and who's crying and who's not was inappropriate.Do more worrying about Gallatin next year and not your opponent and maybe y'all a see the semi's next year

Not Saying there wasn't bad calls on both sides of the ball, you are correct. I did however use those 2 particular plays to demonstrate only on bad calls. Nothing on a Great game Played by Gallatin!! I don't see were you see anyone complaining. That is my reference to the overall officiating of the whole playoffs not just the Gallatin/NE game. There were probably a dozen late hits on the sidelines of the game that were obvious both teams), but I think the refs didn't call just because the weather though.  If you saw the play on the NE QB, his forward progress was already stopped, while he was still standing, a second and third player twisted him backwards to the ground. It did look worse then it really was. You would have to look through the forum on here to find the trainer dude and his partner loathing on here in reference to Northeast QB said injury. He is not injured and is more than ready for the next game.  Last but not least, There was no complaining in the previuos post!! That's your own perception!!

Okay, agree on officials. Field was sloppy but late hits is debatable. There was certainly continuation of the play while sliding out of bounds.   

Not to create more debate but, the hit was solely from #22. I was standing in close proximity to the play. He did not start second half and went down two other times when he returned in the 3rd.

Lastly, I looked through the forum and do not see what you are seeing.   

It certainly seems like that,take your L and go home quietly all the extra comments about who's hurt and who's not and who's crying and who's not was inappropriate.Do more worrying about Gallatin next year and not your opponent and maybe y'all a see the semi's next year

I think I'll keep posting. I did not say anything inappropriate. NE played a great game and has some great athletes. Good luck and I pray for injury free game. 

If you can read Properly, no one ever said NE has won all there home games!!!!! If you can read, It said (who) couldn't win all there home games! referring to the playoffs! HC has had all home games and you are right.. They should have HF advantage throughout the Play-offs, and then play even foes or higher seeds at a neutral site! sounds like a relevant argument, but take that up with whomever planned the brackets. It just so happened that these two Good teams were placed where they were. Let the Boys Play, and Stop crying.

Not Saying there wasn't bad calls on both sides of the ball, you are correct. I did however use those 2 particular plays to demonstrate only on bad calls. Nothing on a Great game Played by Gallatin!! I don't see were you see anyone complaining. That is my reference to the overall officiating of the whole playoffs not just the Gallatin/NE game. There were probably a dozen late hits on the sidelines of the game that were obvious both teams), but I think the refs didn't call just because the weather though. If you saw the play on the NE QB, his forward progress was already stopped, while he was still standing, a second and third player twisted him backwards to the ground. It did look worse then it really was. You would have to look through the forum on here to find the trainer dude and his partner loathing on here in reference to Northeast QB said injury. He is not injured and is more than ready for the next game. Last but not least, There was no complaining in the previuos post!! That's your own perception!!

I will agree about the officiating. And it does go both ways however when the whistle blows you are supposed to stop playing. That is what the kid did on the kickoff. Granted there should never have been a whistle blown at that point but he did what he was taught to do. Using your examples, yeah in my perception it looked like complaining.

Northeast has a really good team with fast backs, I also think they have a really good coach. They beat Gallatin and I have no problem with that. Even the Gallatin QB gave them props in the paper.

No shame in being upset after losing and getting congrats on a great season at midfield. That was a ridiculous comment by a Northeast poster.

@ GWAVE1,  Not sure if that Northeast Poster maybe meant when they where at midfield? was it the team gathering after the game? or he maybe meant that they probably were playing around the 50 for 20 minutes as in not moving the ball much. Both teams had that issue a few times, But that was a great game, All these Boys playing these last few weeks are Champions anyway!!

Looking forward to seeing the Patriot fans here in Clarksville.

Don’t under estimate the Clarksville crowd. NE traditionally doesn’t pack out the house, but Clarksville is a close community and just about every football fan in the city will be there to support them.

Next year they will be our rivals again, but this Friday we will be their fans.

Love this post Pilgram...show up and support your city's team...Clarksville needs more of this!...Game on!