Henry County @ Clarksville Northeast....Semifinals

SEC1rules

This was a old time A## WHUPPIN and they ran out of hot chocolate at half time. I enjoyed the game and meeting old friends and good luck in Cookeville next week. Northeast did not have the horses to stay up with Henry County tonight they could not stop the run and HC's defense stayed in the NE's backfield all night they got lucky on two plays and that it.   

I am pretty certain that I have NEVER predicted a score in a game either when I was coaching in Mississippi or since I've taken cover on Coacht so this will be the first and likely the only time. I feel very strongly about this game. We're healthy and we will annihilate them. I predict a Henry County win 44-14. The Red Warrior will not be wrong.

Major Kudos for coming within a point of predicting the final score. Go Big Red

I have to say Congrats to the HC Crew, They brought their Game to NE last night. NE lost Their Starting Center, after that. The Ball was all over the Backfield..If not for that the QB wouldn't have had the Turnovers that lead to the 21 points, (might) have been closer than the final score. Kuddos to both teams, HC .. Charge into Cookeville and represent the District!!! Thanks for a great season of football, regardless who your opponent is, It's a great learning experience and comraderie among young men.. And some of them had some large tattoos, lol.. Thanks for being part of an experience I will live with forever regardless of what side the ball or team I may be with 

I have to say Congrats to the HC Crew, They brought their Game to NE last night. NE lost Their Starting Center, after that. The Ball was all over the Backfield..If not for that the QB wouldn't have had the Turnovers that lead to the 21 points, (might) have been closer than the final score. Kuddos to both teams, HC .. Charge into Cookeville and represent the District!!! Thanks for a great season of football, regardless who your opponent is, It's a great learning experience and comraderie among young men.. And some of them had some large tattoos, lol.. Thanks for being part of an experience I will live with forever regardless of what side the ball or team I may be with 

Great post (except for the tatoo part! ;), great season. Good luck in the future.

I was a few off HC's total but, it seems NE's QB was not a factor.

The NE  QB #3 was not a factor because every time he tried to run he was met at the line and stopped for little or no gain. When he tried to pass he was "RED SWARMED". He looked like a different player since the first time HC played them. May have run out of gas.