Henry County @ Clarksville Northeast....Semifinals

SEC1rules

Why is Challenger and Trainer from Gallatin posting sh.. on here?? Go back to the drawing board, cause apparently what you showed your boys didn't work.. Also commenting on NE QB is retarded. Grow up and have some respect for these kids. Your season was ended so why you on here shooting crap to opposing teams on injuries. Must have some Family or buddies on HC team.  I'm sure Henry County also has access to HUDL and Game Film where they can clearly see what happened where Gallatins D stood NE QB up and did illegal hit without no call.. Also The Refferees for these Playoff Games must have bought their credentials from Walmart, Some of the worst officiating ever. How Does the head Ref talk crap to a team on the field and get away with it.. And how does your dumba$$ blow the whistle when YOU are right infront of a fumble, and call it an inadvertent whistle, and replay the down just to give the team that coughed the ball up another chance... The Refs need to take responsibility for their actions and let the boys play, and stop controlling the games...Anyway Congrats to both teams this Friday... I'm sure it will be an awesome game!!!

Why are people on here complaining about who plays where and why Read the darn rules and guideline on it. Northeast Didn't make the freakin Brackets the TSSAA did and in the rules: Odd number years, the Odd Brackets host.(Period) I think HC poter are mad cause they actually have to travel. I would win all the time too if I played all my games at home, So Stop Complaining about records, district titles, seeds, and who plays where, and the amount of fans you can travel with, Cause at the END of THE DAY the only thing that matters is THE SCORE ON THE SCOREBOARD!(PERIOD)

Wow, I guess due to "other" circumstances the 1st game was close, so if you do the math NE will be lucky to keep it within 2 scores. True or not, you see how it looks, right? This should be a good game, NE always plays better in the play-offs then they do in the reg.season for some reason. I am not saying they will win but I doubt they will be an easy out.....

2nd, please drop the whole thing about the cramps from the 1st game, everyone has their opinions, just leave it at that.....

Why are people on here complaining about who plays where and why Read the darn rules and guideline on it. Northeast Didn't make the freakin Brackets the TSSAA did and in the rules: Odd number years, the Odd Brackets host.(Period) I think HC poter are mad cause they actually have to travel. I would win all the time too if I played all my games at home, So Stop Complaining about records, district titles, seeds, and who plays where, and the amount of fans you can travel with, Cause at the END of THE DAY the only thing that matters is THE SCORE ON THE SCOREBOARD!(PERIOD)

Northeast didn't lose any home games this year? By my count, they lost 2 and your argument is invalid about home games.

HC will play anyone, anywhere, anytime. I don't think the home field will make that much of a difference anyway. I bet there are more HC fans at this game than NE.

Edited by SEC1rules

You cant understand why a team would have any questions about having to play an away game to a team that finished 4th in the very same district? Assuming all the seeding plays out as its supposed to a #1 seed is going to lose home field advantage at this point every year, its a little more reasonable to lose it to another #1 team that earned it during the regular season. The way youre talking there should be no ranking system and they should just shuffle every team that makes the playoffs.Why even play a regular season or have districts. Just throw every team with 5 or more wins in a tourney, shuffle it up and let them go. 

Wow, I guess due to "other" circumstances the 1st game was close, so if you do the math NE will be lucky to keep it within 2 scores. True or not, you see how it looks, right? This should be a good game, NE always plays better in the play-offs then they do in the reg.season for some reason. I am not saying they will win but I doubt they will be an easy out.....

2nd, please drop the whole thing about the cramps from the 1st game, everyone has their opinions, just leave it at that.....

I don't think anyone expects this to be a blowout. NE can win this game and it should be close.

You cant understand why a team would have any questions about having to play an away game to a team that finished 4th in the very same district? Assuming all the seeding plays out as its supposed to a #1 seed is going to lose home field advantage at this point every year, its a little more reasonable to lose it to another #1 team that earned it during the regular season. The way youre talking there should be no ranking system and they should just shuffle every team that makes the playoffs.Why even play a regular season or have districts. Just throw every team with 5 or more wins in a tourney, shuffle it up and let them go. 

I agree, the teams that earned the #1 seed should maintain homefield throughout the play-offs, and if there are 2  #1 seeds then do the odd/even split, but people scolded me for pointing this out earlier, so it is what it is.....

Northeast didn't lose any home games this year? By my count, they lost 2 and your argument is invalid about home games.

HC will play anyone, anywhere, anytime. I don't think the home field will make that much of a difference anyway. I bet there are more HC fans at this game than NE.

methinks this Friday will be very similar to the Hillsboro semifinal from a few years ago.  Hillsboro wasn't expecting the crowd that showed up that Friday, by 5:00 the visitor side was already packed and they didn't even have anyone at the ticket gate.  I seriously doubt Northeast admiinistration is prepared for the number of people who will show up.  Seemed like most Hillsboro fans showed up 15 minutes before the game and were mad there weren't any seats left.  I wouldn't be surprised if Northeast's 25 fans did the same.

Why is Challenger and Trainer from Gallatin posting sh.. on here?? Go back to the drawing board, cause apparently what you showed your boys didn't work.. Also commenting on NE QB is retarded. Grow up and have some respect for these kids. Your season was ended so why you on here shooting crap to opposing teams on injuries. Must have some Family or buddies on HC team. I'm sure Henry County also has access to HUDL and Game Film where they can clearly see what happened where Gallatins D stood NE QB up and did illegal hit without no call.. Also The Refferees for these Playoff Games must have bought their credentials from Walmart, Some of the worst officiating ever. How Does the head Ref talk crap to a team on the field and get away with it.. And how does your dumba$$ blow the whistle when YOU are right infront of a fumble, and call it an inadvertent whistle, and replay the down just to give the team that coughed the ball up another chance... The Refs need to take responsibility for their actions and let the boys play, and stop controlling the games...Anyway Congrats to both teams this Friday... I'm sure it will be an awesome game!!!

Do not even bring up the refs. I agree they were terrible but your play has to overcome it. There was no illegal hit on the QB. The inadvertent whistle was ridiculous too. However the multiple blocks in the back and a 10 yard long fasemask by your guy runningback was as well. Get over it and move on!! You won but you complain?? Nobody from Gallatin has even brought the refs up. And who is Trainer and Challenger??